Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    I think the only way to bring the open borders to a screeching halt is to show there is more profit in closing the illegal traffic.Nothing else has worked yet.
    If penaties are created that are STRONG enough, then it is not cost effective to have open borders. Yes, penaties CAN impact the profit line.

That is what we are targeting here in NE (one of the things).

------------------------

Again this really requires a multi-pronged attack,

1. Seal the border (unfortunately, this is a fed issue, so the people really have NO say about it, other than events like MMP slapping the feds in the face).

2. REMOVE ALL freebie entitlements for illegals.

3. Target businesses hiring illegals, and remove the profitability (through operations shutdowns, fines, etc).

4. Wait a while, to allow as many illegals to self deport themselves based upon steps 1 2 3

5. Operation Wetback-2, inner sweeps. Deport ALL. Document ALL. Know who has been deported, and in a manner that a person can be processed in a matter of seconds (for step 6).

6. Anyone caught sneaking back in (after deporation), is immediately put into a minimum 1 yr hard labor, THEN deported.

7. At this point, AND ONLY at this point, re-address how many visa or other "legal" immigrants we really need. We probably DO need to increase this number. HOWEVER, it should ONLY be done after ALL of the other 6 steps are done. NOT BEFORE THEM, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES.

-------------

(NOTE the above can be quoted as "The Husker Plan" )

-------------

That about sums it up. Heck, if I getta dream, why NOT dream what REALLY should happen, not some 1/4 baked worthless cobbled together "plans", which in the long run, probably do very little.

H.

Husker

Yes, someone also posted about CAFTA, and it will eliminate the power to do this. That is true, however, I believe (hope beyond ALL hope), that CAFTA can be flushed down the toilet.

If I am wrong, and CAFTA is pushed through, then all bets are off. There will be some VERY serious reaction from the "folks".
    We have to stop CAFTA and all of their plans for erasing our borders.

“We are at present working ... with all our might to wrest this mysterious political force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local states of the world. And all the time we are denying with our lips what we are doing with our hands.�
    If this passes I agree "all bets are off."

Darlene,
    Where did the second quote come from?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Darlene,
    Where did the second quote come from?

RR
    It comes from a thread in General Discussion (scuttle trade agreements). I read that quote yesterday, and it was still stuck in my craw.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-2728.html

Thanks Husker,

Sorry RR, just saw this post.

I have to keep reading this over and over myself, it keeps my adrenalin flowing for the extra energy I need to continue reading all of this dismal stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12