Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thanks so much "SouthofNashville" your just what we need "Activists" the calls, faxes and e-mails are so important for us to get the word out and thanks for the info on Numbers usa alot of people are not aware of that!!
    SOSADFORUS, everyone here on ALIPAC should consider joining numbersusa.com and also firesociety.com and fair.com (federation for american immigration reform).... I belong to all four and it helps me so much in getting a heads up on the illegal immigration issue. If anyone here joins firesociety.com please encourage them to also join ALIPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthOfNashville
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thanks so much "SouthofNashville" your just what we need "Activists" the calls, faxes and e-mails are so important for us to get the word out and thanks for the info on Numbers usa alot of people are not aware of that!!
    SOSADFORUS, everyone here on ALIPAC should consider joining numbersusa.com and also firesociety.com and fair.com (federation for american immigration reform).... I belong to all four and it helps me so much in getting a heads up on the illegal immigration issue. If anyone here joins firesociety.com please encourage them to also join ALIPAC.
    DITTO "SouthofNashville" I believe most of us already are!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123