Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    You folks do recognize the two people standing in back of Barrera?

They helped Elvira Arellano (remember her?) when she was in sanctuary at that storefront (so-called) church here in Chicago, Adalberto United Methodist Church.

The person to the right is Emma Lozano, she is a big time activist here in Chicago, and the person to the left is pastor Walter Coleman of that sanctuary church.

Oh my ....I thought that was some sort of Halloween prop in the background .............

<shrugs> Oh well, easy enough mistake this time of year :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Emma Lozano of Centro Sin Fronteras, a Chicago immigration-rights group, says she will be voting for Barack Obama because of his promise for immigration reform.

“If elected, he said in the first 100 days there is going to be an immigration reform because we should not separate mothers from their children, and I’m going to hold him to that commitment, to that promise,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Barrera came to the United States in 1993 to join his U.S. citizen family members. While here, he married a U.S. citizen and worked as a firefighter for five years. A case was opened in 1997 preventing his deportation, but was closed after he separated from his wife.
    Firefighter? This is a job Americans won't do?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Yeah, I considered his plight alright......that is exactly why I voted for Chuck Baldwin and not McCain or Obama. Get the heck out of here and come back when you can do it legally.

Hope everyone noticed the Catholic priest in the back supporting criminals.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

MW
    [quote]“There are 12 million people that have already lost their houses or been separated from their families [during immigration deportations] but can’t vote.â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How in the world does-----

How in the world does-----an uillegal immigrant get on the rolls as a firefighter. That is a government job. It must be like Georgia, wj]here I live. The work crews for Georgia Dept of Transportation were clearly of foregn origin. Forgive me for being a profiler, but, short, dark and speaking Spanish are reasonable markers to raise questions.

Our government not only fails to enforce our immigration laws, but actually hires illegals.

MW
    misterbill wrote:

Our government not only fails to enforce our immigration laws, but actually hires illegals.
    I believe the federal government is now using E-verify. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get all local and state governments to do the same thing.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="MW"][quote]“There are 12 million people that have already lost their houses or been separated from their families [during immigration deportations] but can’t vote.â€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12