Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrants leaving Ga. as jobs dry up

GALEO: Illegal immigrants leaving Ga. as jobs dry up

November 24, 2008

By Ken Stanford Editor
    ATLANTA - First it was tougher immigration laws and other measures aimed at illegal immigrants.

Now, it appears the struggling economy is having an impact on the number of illegal immigrants calling Georgia home.

Jerry Gonzalez heads the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials (GALEO). He told the Georgia News Network that illegal immigrants were coming here because they needed work, and there were lots of jobs.

But, Gonzalez said, with fewer jobs available because of the current economic climate, many are leaving and going elsewhere in search of a job.

http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=215498
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But, Gonzalez said, with fewer jobs available because of the current economic climate, many are leaving and going elsewhere in search of a job.
    Unfortunately, this sounds like: coming to a home near you! But at least this guy acknowledges that these people are here illegally, rather than lumping them all into the immigrant category.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Dont come down to Florida (Illegal Immigrants).. we barly have our heads above water and had enough of your family values to last a life time
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vortex--

"But at least this guy acknowledges that these people are here illegally, rather than lumping them all into the immigrant category."

I live in GA. I am very aware of Gonzales activities. He is also a gay rights activist. I sent an email to him chastising his position some time back. A man here who has devoted his life to combating the illegal invasion warned me that Gonzales likes to get people to email him with opposite views, then he reports them to the Feds as profiling or racial views.
    Of course our wondeful government jumps in--God help us, there is no sin worse to them than Politically Correct (Incorrect) words. That's worse than 20 million illegals.
    If you are interested in learning more about this weasel--go to www.galeo.org. He is shameless in taking any incident in the state and converting it to an illegal immigration issue.

ACTION NEEDED: Vote Against ALIPAC Video on YouTube
    Written by NCLR
    Posted on 2008-10-31

This week, the extremist anti-immigrant group, Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC), launched a political ad which, incredibly, smears a United States senator for accepting an award from a civil rights organization and announcing that he intends to stand up to bigots. ALIPAC has posted this video to Youtube and sent an email to its supporters, asking them to award it high ratings.

Well, on the one hand, ALIPAC's president, William Gheen, is a relentless self-promoting egomaniac prone to exaggeration who thinks there are 58 states and wants Lou Dobbs to be President of the United States. This past June, he began a letter to the editor to the Charlotte Observer with the statement, "I'm not a murdering racist..."

read more...
    http://www.galeo.org./agenda.php?agenda_id=0000000527
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

ACTION NEEDED: Vote Against ALIPAC Video on YouTube
    Written by NCLR
    Posted on 2008-10-31

This week, the extremist anti-immigrant group, Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC), launched a political ad which, incredibly, smears a United States senator for accepting an award from a civil rights organization and announcing that he intends to stand up to bigots. ALIPAC has posted this video to Youtube and sent an email to its supporters, asking them to award it high ratings.

Well, on the one hand, ALIPAC's president, William Gheen, is a relentless self-promoting egomaniac prone to exaggeration who thinks there are 58 states and wants Lou Dobbs to be President of the United States. This past June, he began a letter to the editor to the Charlotte Observer with the statement, "I'm not a murdering racist..."

read more...
    http://www.galeo.org./agenda.php?agenda_id=0000000527
    Has anyone else's IP address been blocked by the link? It says I am forbidden because my IP address is on a list of blocked ip's.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Mine's not blocked.
    Are you signed up there?
    ------------------------

I just got blocked.

I just got blocked

I just got blocked also. And had I the money I would sue these folks for violating my freedom of speech. But I have to say I am happy that they consider me such a threat to their thought pattern and hate-speech that they have taken the time to find my IP address.

Ummm blocked me too
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast