Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration — No Victimless Crime (Rep. Steve King

Illegal Immigration — No Victimless Crime (Rep. Steve King)
    July 25th, 2008

At the hearing yesterday on the raids in Postville, Iowa the Democrats focused on the stress that the illegal immigrants and their families suffered during the worksite enforcement action and subsequent prosecution. On May 12, 2008 ICE arrested and detained 389 illegal immigrant workers at the Agriprocessors, Inc. plant in Postville. Illegal workers used false identification documents and stolen Social Security Numbers to get their jobs.

Very little attention at yesterday’s hearing was given to the victims of illegal immigration. The FTC estimates that 8.3 million Americans were victims of identity fraud in 2005. And that number is on the rise. American families have had their lives ruined by identity theft. One witness story bears retelling.

Mrs. Costner and her husband were victims of identity theft at the hands of illegal immigrants. During the course of adopting their niece, their identity information was stolen. The first hint of a problem came when they received word that there was a warrant out for her husband’s license due to an unpaid speeding ticket. Upon investigation they learned that an illegal immigrant who could not speak English was stopped for speeding and produced a social security card with Mr. Costner’s name on it. Later, the illegal immigrant was arrested and despite assurances that he would be deported, he was returned to the streets. Later that year, he contacted the Costners to threaten them and saying “[the government] do nothing to me.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Costners’ stress will never end. They will have to deal with this for the rest of their lives. The Costners had to pay for attorneys while the illegal immigrants were provided criminal defense attorneys, a safe detention center (complete with televisions and recreation and hot meals), and interpreters – all at the taxpayers’ expense

BLOOD BOIL ALERT!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At the hearing yesterday on the raids in Postville, Iowa the Democrats focused on the stress that the illegal immigrants and their families suffered during the worksite enforcement action and subsequent prosecution.
    There it is folks! It's the Democrats blocking E-verify, its the Democrats trying to gut ICE, it's the Democrats refusing to drill to ease our pain at the pumps. It's the Democrats refusing to do anything about sanctuary cities.

The don't care about our:

Safety
    Identities
    Cost of living (fuel prices)
    Jobs

They lie through their teeth when they say they are for the American worker. THEY LIE!

Everytime you call them tell them those four things. You don't believe them anymore.

I actually had an illegal criminal come up to me in a job place and ask me to give him my personal information and social security..

We know why he would asked for my information?

But, why would I do this?

That is an interesting question vmonkey. According to Lofgren about the arrests and prosecutions in Pottsville, IA, these people didn't know about SSN's. That they weren't given due process and they didn't understand. Hmmmmmmmmmm
    Kinda like Bologna pie with some Lofgren cheese.

Illegal aliens are very aware of the smorgasbord of benefits awaiting them in America. That’s why they come. They are also aware of what companies hire illegal aliens in the areas they decide to locate. Advance knowledge is provided ala the multitude of ‘Invader Advocate Groups’ and is an ongoing process once the illegal arrives. The illegal alien advocate network is a coordinated amalgam of groups that aid illegals in getting jobs, assist them in housing, direct them in enrolling their children into our schools, advise them on utilizing our hospitals for their medical care, advise them and aid them in filling out the paperwork to access public benefits such as welfare and food stamp programs. Do you actually think that 20 million plus illegal aliens could come here, blend almost seamlessly into our society and operate effectively and with impunity without a massive network of family ties, ethnic allegiances and a multitude of support groups including foreign consulates on American soil? Think I’m off base? Then think of just this one example: When have you ever heard of a raid on illegal employment locations without an immigration lawyer or a multitude of lawyers (including those from the ACLU) and “immigrant aidâ€