Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="reform_now"]Terry, thank you for sharing your story with us. All of us here feel your pain and anger!
    Please contact Lou Dobbs with this story. Mistreating a law-abiding employer while the illegal invaders are ignored, and the law-breaking homeowner stands by and smirks. This story needs to go NATIONAL.
    Makes the BLOOD BOIL, doesn't it?
    You might get help with your legal fees when other Patriots across the country hear your story.
    Let us know if you plan another protest. You might get help there, too![/quote
    I am planning another demonstration, probably within the next 2 weeks. I am going to use the same sign I was arrested with. I left the police sticker on it so as to save them some paperwork the next time they arrest me. The public is invited and details will follow once I have planned it out.

Get lots of pictures, if you can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry
    I think that Americans will be doing more of this as we say we have finally had enough. So cursing will get you 22 hours in jail while the illegals keep working away at their job site. Amazing.
    What is also amazing is that I expected they would arrest me. I also expected they would ignore the homeowner and the illegals. And they did. The illegals calmly worked the entire time when the cops got there like they didn't have a care in the world. And they didn't. Between the time the first cop got there and I got to jail I asked 12 cops if they had ever arrested an illegal alien for being here illegally. My own personal belief is that the mayor of Columbia (Bob Coble), the sheriff (Leon Lott) and the chief of police should be censured and investigated for refusing to enforce our laws already on the books.

Quote Originally Posted by GRITS
    Terry,

Second thought. The illegals are fleeing Georgia in droves. That's probably why you have noticed an increase this past year. Our new legislation passed last summer but wasn't enacted until this summer. I hate to tell you this, but it will probably get worse over the next 6 months.

Yes they are! I recently moved from Gwinnett Co to Cobb Co and there is a vast difference in the amount of illegals between these two counties...

Loneprotester, I feel for ya.. I too have spent time in jail for cursing...(not related to immigration) I only spent 8 hours tho....It was worth it
    Strangely enough, It was worth it to me also, I had a smile on my face on the way to jail. We also passed 4 construction vehicles on the way and everytime we passed one I would yell to the cop that he just passed some more criminals and he should pull them over, arrest them and take them to jail with me. After doing that to him 4 times he was so frustrated that when we pulled off the exit to the jail he was going 90 mph.

Terry...I have no words to express my anger. You have been victimized by the people you (as a taxpayer) pay to protect you. Those illegal aliens didn't have a legal right to work in this country...and yet YOU were the one arrested (for cursing...good grief!!)

Our country has turned upside down. I feel like Alice in Wonderland. What's right seems to be wrong, and what's wrong seems to be right.

These illegals are stealing our lives from us. They're destroying our country. They breed like animals, and I truly HATE them for their invading, freeloading, destructive ways.

I stand behind you in your fight.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Terry...I have no words to express my anger. You have been victimized by the people you (as a taxpayer) pay to protect you. Those illegal aliens didn't have a legal right to work in this country...and yet YOU were the one arrested (for cursing...good grief!!)

Our country has turned upside down. I feel like Alice in Wonderland. What's right seems to be wrong, and what's wrong seems to be right.

These illegals are stealing our lives from us. They're destroying our country. They breed like animals, and I truly HATE them for their invading, freeloading, destructive ways.

I stand behind you in your fight.
    I feel like I am a second class citizen and that another segment of the population and the illegals have more rights than I do. It is like an asylum and you have the idiot inmates in charge. But, I tell you what, I am madder than hell about what has happened to me. The cop that arrested me asked why I didn't try to take care of my problem legally. I laughed and asked him what would happen when I called 911 and reported a homeowner employing illegals and illegal aliens. He didn't reply to that because he knew what would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome to ALIPAC Terry.

Jake and MJ of Freedomfolks Blog told us about your story.

I'm sorry we have not been able to do more before now, to help you get the word out.

We have been backlogged with some administrative things around here, but should be back at full steam soon.

Please keep us posted on how things develop and we will do our best to help you in your struggle.

I think that homeowner was being a Cheap Bastard too and if any police officer wants to come and give me a ticket or arrest me for saying it, bring it on!

Americans are being taught to fear saying anything about this while we are being replaced in our jobs, our homes, our schools, OUR NATION!

Thank you for taking a stand Terry.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    Thank you Mr Gheen. I will keep you posted. I will let you know the next time I get arrested. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Terry...you got your story on....fantastic....I'm the one who suggested Alipac to you....now you will have more covverage and people behind you....
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I met Tom Tancredo last September in Columbia. He is a fine man and you always know where he stands.

I think that Americans will be doing more of this as we say we have finally had enough. So cursing will get you 22 hours in jail while the illegals keep working away at their job site. Amazing.
    I think that if we get enough Americans into the streets protesting the idiots in charge might wake up. But then again-------------

Terry,

Second thought. The illegals are fleeing Georgia in droves. That's probably why you have noticed an increase this past year. Our new legislation passed last summer but wasn't enacted until this summer. I hate to tell you this, but it will probably get worse over the next 6 months.
    Eventually they are going to take over the entire construction industry here, probably within the next year or two.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast