Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

lone protester

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    The interview was great!!!

These are stories that never get told, we are so inundated with 'poor illegal immigrant' stories.
    Thank you nntrixie, When I wrote to Lou Dobbs I said that I wanted to tell my story to America, that there are millions of us in the same position, being bankrupted by crooked businessmen and illegal competition and that it was their story I wanted to tell also because no one else is covering it.

which one you choose...CNN interview response

Last night, on one of the blogspots that carries my story, a person said that he knew for a fact that I was a liar, that he personally knew the homeowner involved and that I was not telling the truth. He even presented 2 pictures,one of which he claimed was the homeowners roof and one of which he said was of my work. Go to the website and find out who it was that turned out to be the liar. lone protester

http://thevoice.name/?p=2738#comment-4023

Re: which one you choose...CNN interview response

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    Last night, on one of the blogspots that carries my story, a person said that he knew for a fact that I was a liar, that he personally knew the homeowner involved and that I was not telling the truth. He even presented 2 pictures,one of which he claimed was the homeowners roof and one of which he said was of my work. Go to the website and find out who it was that turned out to be the liar. lone protester

http://thevoice.name/?p=2738#comment-4023
    Hey Terry, I know this is a little late but welcome aboard. I, like many of the ALIPACers here, have seen your video and was completely disgusted. I even put a post up on the link where the story was, bashing the local police and I hope they read it. What a worthless bunch.
    Your story is not uncommon at all. I have two friends in Provo UT who have contractor businesses, and in the past seven years, their work has practically diminished due to illegal immigration.
    Although I don't have any data to backup this claim, I would bet at least 3 out of 4 contractors in UT are hiring illegals. In practically every area where homes are being built, or roads are being repaired, you will find many illegals.
    You have found a good team here and we are with you in this fight!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I feel for you LoneProtestor. When is this insanity going to stop.

Great job on the CNN interview too. Make sure all the local media in your area find out about this too. We've got to wake the american people up before it's too late.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

lone protester

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    I feel for you LoneProtestor. When is this insanity going to stop.

Great job on the CNN interview too. Make sure all the local media in your area find out about this too. We've got to wake the american people up before it's too late.
    It will stop when we get mad enough to stop it. I was talking to a friend in southern California and he was talking about it being a border state. Well, I told him that now South Carolina is a border state. Unofficially, we have half a million illegals. And it is a powderkeg waiting to go off. I think and hope that the elections next year will be a lot different than the one that politicians are hoping for.

Maybe you should make up some flyers and put them all over your area/state, post offices, laundry matts, telephone poles,etc in hopes of making his life a real pain the butt for what he has done.
    1. In English letting the local people know that the home owner is a traitor by hiring illegal aliens and supporting slave labor,
    2. In Spanish letting the illegals know he is providing sanctuary to illegals in his home and to go there (draw a map) for free room and board and health care, etc.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

My "Amercan Spirit Award"

The LONE PROTESTER gets my
    "Spirit of America" award (the pic*)!

Thank you Terry Funderburk for your American Spirit - you are truly one of our American Heroes!

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty" -Thomas Jefferson
    *Credit for the pic goes to the original owner, whom I have not located yet.

loneprotester

Is there an update on your situation? Do you have a court date yet?

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    loneprotester

Is there an update on your situation? Do you have a court date yet?
    Updates seem to have stopped on the blog and here on Aug. 19.

Terry's court date in Columbia, SC, is . . . no, pm loneprotester and ask him yourself. We don't need any protesters of the illegal alien variety there.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I plan on keeping the updates coming. I just hope to see a lot of supporters when I go to court. In Columbia the only people that know about my case read it through one of my articles and not through any media write up. The only time I was in the local media was a call in radio show, when it started the announcer said that in his believed that Americans needed to develop a better work ethic so as to compete better against immigrants (his own words). In fact, the first that anybody heard about my case here was a you-tube video made by Jake amd MJ of freedom folks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456