Date: 04/25/06 10:20:20

Subject: Immigration Debate @ UT-Arlington, TX

Dear Members and Friends,

Please be aware that this coming Friday there will be a debate on the immigration issue that I would like to ask if possible that you attend. The Constitution Party is the only political party willing to secure our borders! See below for details on the debate.
I will be speaking at the Minute Man's rally at Crawford Ranch, May 6th, with Jim Gilchrist of the Minute Men Project, so please come out and help us gather signatures to get on the ballot. I could use 20 folks that day to help me as we could literally get thousands of signatures! This is the event to be at to help us. For more information see our website's top banner at www.cptexas.org.

I need help this Friday so please let me know if you plan to attend this Friday's debate so we can coordinate times, meeting places, etc.

We have until May 30th to turn in ballot access petition forms and I need all those forms in my hands by May 25. Therefore, make plans and take 2 hours this weekend to go get 50 signatures at your local Wal-Mart, shopping center, county fair, city trade days, business expo, city council meeting, Chamber meeting, etc. Just make it a priority this week to get 50 signatures.

Can you see the press release: Constitution Party of Texas obtains Ballot Access - Announces they will Secure the Border if Elected!

When that happens, change for the better will occur.

I remain your servant.

Bryan Malatesta
Chairman
866-CPTEXAS
www.cptexas.org

ps: We could use your donation today to continue our fight to defend our Constitutional Republic. Donate online at www.cptexas.org/donate.html.

DEBATE
Jose Gutierrez versus Jared Taylor

When: April 28, Friday 1 PM just after noon

Where: UT at Arlington on campus at Rosebud theater (see maps below) Rosebud Theater is 300 W First St on campus in Arlington

IF you care about the current invasion at all then we NEED you at this debate.

WHY??

Jose Gutierrez is one of the most violent voices for Open Borders and giving the invaders everything. He has made many public speeches where he says that illegal Mexicans intend to occupy all the border states and either make all non-Mexicans go away or they will be killed.

This is NOT the voice of some radical fringe element. Gutierrez is a tenured professor being paid by taxpayer dollars and voicing treason and hate speech. Gutierrez is a major leader of the open borders, La Raza, MEChA, Aztlan, and the New Chicano movement in America.

Jared Taylor is a Yale graduate whose parents were missionaries. His academic background is a bachelor's from Yale, master's in economics from the Institute for Political Study in Paris, business consultant in Japan, and author of a quartet of books. Jared worked for 17 years in Japan, is fluent in that language and 2 others, and greatly admires his former hosts for their political smarts and very long range planning for the betterment of their country and citizens. The reason for that admiration is instructive - the Japanese, Taylor told British journalist Nick Ryan, "think with their blood, not their passport."

We need your presence because there is a move to pack the Rosebud theater with Open Borders fanatics and totally drown out Jarred Taylor.

It is finally time to stand up for what you claim to believe. The question is do you have the spine to stand up for legal citizens rights in our own country?

MAPS