Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"I will not sit still because someone calls me a nasty name as I rise to face the peril to our nation."

Exactly the point of my rant.

I just hope we all get past this and get on with helping to educate the people
    of this country as to what we are up against. Less than 2 years to the next congressional race. We MUST find some decent candidates.

Thanks for the welcome....no one gonna call me a "newbie"! ROFLMAO!

"I will not sit still because someone calls me a nasty name as I rise to face the peril to our nation."

Exactly the point of my rant.

I just hope we all get past this and get on with helping to educate the people
    of this country as to what we are up against. Less than 2 years to the next congressional race. We MUST find some decent candidates.

Thanks for the welcome....no one gonna call me a "newbie"! ROFLMAO!

To: thangdatrang

Hey thangdatrang! I see you were looking for me.

I'm back! Good to see you here.

To: thangdatrang

Hey thangdatrang! I see you were looking for me.

I'm back! Good to see you here.

JAS:

We have a special title for you JAS if you want. It will help cover up the Fledgling titles till your post count gets higher on our board.

Here you go, let me know if it suits you. Also, you will need a styling avatar like ThangDT has His and DonQ's are hard to beat.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAS:

We have a special title for you JAS if you want. It will help cover up the Fledgling titles till your post count gets higher on our board.

Here you go, let me know if it suits you. Also, you will need a styling avatar like ThangDT has His and DonQ's are hard to beat.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Willam,
    Here's my avatar. What's the title?

Willam,
    Here's my avatar. What's the title?

Check under your name and above your avatar. It says "Free from the not so Free Republic!"

TDT has posted so much here we should take his off soon since he has lost his Fledgling description long ago. I expect we will hear from him shortly.

W

Check under your name and above your avatar. It says "Free from the not so Free Republic!"

TDT has posted so much here we should take his off soon since he has lost his Fledgling description long ago. I expect we will hear from him shortly.

W

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast