Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration

Ms. Pelosi, Mr. Barack Obama and Democrats in the US Congress:

If you do not remove illegal aliens from the health care bill, you will be remove from office the next elections. Remember what happened in VA and NJ. We will oppose any health care bill if you Democrats include illegal aliens.

He listened to us. We listened to him," said Rep. Nydia Velazquez, D-N.Y., head of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus. "We made it very clear that 20 votes in the Hispanic caucus" depend on the language in the House bill.
    I consider her to be Treasonous! I have never voted for her and never will. I believe her district is going to have to be re-gerrymandered for her to stay in office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Update

CBO Says New Health Care Bill Would Cover 2.5 Million More Illegal Aliens

Thursday, November 5, 2009, 1:39 PM EST - posted on NumbersUSA

The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office says the new health care reform bill (H.R.3692) in the House revealed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) last week covers 2.5 million more illegal aliens than the House's original proposal (H.R.3200).

According to CBO reports, H.R. 3962 leaves "18 million nonelderly residents uninsured (about one-third of whom would be unauthorized immigrants)," equating to 6 million illegal aliens uninsured. H.R. 3200 would have left "17 million nonelderly residents uninsured (nearly half of whom would be unauthorized immigrants)," equating to 8.5 million illegal aliens uninsured. So, H.R. 3962 would leave 2.5 million fewer illegal aliens without insurance.

According to a report issued by the Republican members of the House Ways and Means Committee, the verification requirements included in the new bill requires states to verify an individual's eligibility by checking their Social Security number and place of of birth. But since 46 million non-citizens have valid Social Security numbers, illegal aliens may be able to slip through the cracks.

Read Roy's new blog for further information

(Roy Beck's Blog, NumbersUSA, already has been posted above.)

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/ ... liens.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama is backing out of ANOTHER promise because he said illegal aliens would not have access to the health insurance plan. He will be visiting the Capitol twice today to bully more democrats into passing this evil package through. I guess the wishes of the Hispanic caucus is greater than the wishes of all Americans.
    This is just feeding my resesntment of ILLEGAL aliens. It will make me stronger to fight any amnesty schemes that come along.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Obama is backing out of ANOTHER promise because he said illegal aliens would not have access to the health insurance plan. He will be visiting the Capitol twice today to bully more democrats into passing this evil package through. I guess the wishes of the Hispanic caucus is greater than the wishes of all Americans.
    This is just feeding my resesntment of ILLEGAL aliens. It will make me stronger to fight any amnesty schemes that come along.
    No kidding BB! Obama has told so many lies regarding illegals and health care, that he cannot even keep them straight!! This guy is a disgrace!

Hopefully, this will kill the bill. If not, then we'll have to repeal it after the 2010 elections.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unfortunately, I don't have s subscription to CongressDaily so I can't download the full article, but I think we know Obama and Pelosi's strategy:
    ---
    Congress Daily
    Immigration Issue Might Be Punted Until Conference
    Friday, Nov. 6, 2009

House leaders are likely to bow to pressure from the Congressional Hispanic Caucus and leave tighter restrictions for undocumented immigrants out of the healthcare overhaul, but avoiding conflict in the House could set up a brutal ...

by Kasie Hunt, with Billy House contributing

http://www.nationaljournal.com/congress ... 6_2734.php

Re: Illegal immigration issue threatens healthcare vote

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    On Thursday afternoon, four leaders of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus (CHC) traveled to the White House to meet with Obama on behalf of the entire group.

Officially, the purpose of their meeting was to talk to the president about healthcare.

Gonzalez was at the White House meeting along with CHC Chairwoman Rep. Nydia Velázquez (D-N.Y.), Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-Calif.) and Democratic Caucus Vice Chairman Xavier Becerra (D-Calif.), the only Hispanic member of the Democratic leadership.

Vulnerable Democrats may push for language that would match the Senate provision on preventing illegal immigrants from accessing a public exchange.

Should that occur, members of the CHC have said they will vote against the rule. Assuming all Republicans vote no, a revolt of any more than 37 Democrats would torpedo the legislation. The CHC has 27 members.
    The "Congressional Hispanic Caucus (CHC)" Are they Americans ????? If they want to practice politics, then let them go to Mexico and be Senators on the MEXICAN Parliament, not the American one. Next they are gong to want to Bill to be in Spanish.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Hopefully, this will kill the bill. If not, then we'll have to repeal it after the 2010 elections.
    I just got back from Bart Gordon's office here after "stopping by" once again to express my insistance that he NOT support this health bill in light of this "illegals included" language.

His staffer there told me he was unaware that that was the case and had heard nothing about it!

How true that was I don't know. He knows about it now, though.

According to his staffer Gordon is still not supporting that bill and stated that he's sure Gordon "would never support any bill that included something like that."

I hope he's right.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonderis
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I just got back from Bart Gordon's office here after "stopping by" once again to express my insistance that he NOT support this health bill in light of this "illegals included" language.

His staffer there told me he was unaware that that was the case and had heard nothing about it!

How true that was I don't know. He knows about it now, though.

According to his staffer Gordon is still not supporting that bill and stated that he's sure Gordon "would never support any bill that included something like that."

I hope he's right.
    Good for you Yonderis!! Great Job! Hold them to the line. All my people from here already firmly OPPOSE except for 1 Democrat who is so far into the left, he's lost his map back to reason and logic.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast