Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, Judy. And you know I will stay on it. I think they all know me by name by now and cringe when they see me coming. (read that: "Oh God! Not this woman again!")

Gordon is a Democrat - Blue Dog. They all know I'm a Republican. So far he's still voting against this and I'll "visit" as much as needed to try to help keep it that way.

It's so very convenient having his office 5 minutes from the house.

Aww...your phones are busy? No problem.

"All my people from here already firmly OPPOSE except for 1 Democrat who is so far into the left, he's lost his map back to reason and logic."

Pity the earth is actually round. A little further left and he could be dropped off the edge of it otherwise. In his case I wish Columbus didn't discover otherwise.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonderis
    Thanks, Judy. And you know I will stay on it. I think they all know me by name by now and cringe when they see me coming. (read that: "Oh God! Not this woman again!")

Gordon is a Democrat - Blue Dog. They all know I'm a Republican. So far he's still voting against this and I'll "visit" as much as needed to try to help keep it that way.

It's so very convenient having his office 5 minutes from the house.

Aww...your phones are busy? No problem.

Outstanding! You Go Girl!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Illegal immigration issue threatens healthcare vote

Quote Originally Posted by cclarkkent
    The "Congressional Hispanic Caucus (CHC)" Are they Americans ?????
    They are Latin Americans, not US Americans. Their allegiance is to "Aztlan", not the US Constitution. In other words they are seditious traitors and should be tried for treason but are not since we have so many Globalists in power.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123