Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Illegal Mexican faces sex charges

http://www.bangornews.com/news/templates/?a=137247

Mexican faces sex charges
    Thursday, July 13, 2006 - Bangor Daily News << Back

MACHIAS - A man who has been living in Cherryfield for the past year and doing seasonal work was arraigned on sex charges Wednesday in Machias District Court.

Omar Ramirez, 25, from Mexico, faces one Class B charge of unlawful sexual contact, one Class C charge of unlawful sexual contact, one Class D charge of unlawful sexual touching and one Class D charge of assault.

His English skills are limited, and he learned through a translator that he faces as many as 17 years in jail if he is convicted of the charges.

He was arrested on Monday night and held on $50,000 bail in Washington County Jail.

His bail was reduced to $1,000 cash or $10,000 real estate in his first appearance before Judge John Romei.

Assistant District Attorney Joelle Smith-Pratt had asked that Ramirez's bail be set at $25,000 cash.

"He is from Acapulco, Mexico, and he is here illegally," Smith-Pratt told the court. "The flight risk implications are obvious. His conduct is serious as alleged."

Ramirez's court-appointed attorney, Jeffrey Davidson of Cutler, told the court that his client's immigration status is not an established fact.

"He has no record here in Maine," Davidson said. "Setting bail at $25,000 is simply the same as no bail. My client has already said he cannot afford an attorney, so he can't afford a $25,000 bail, either."

Maine State Police arrested Ramirez after he visited a former girlfriend in Harrington.

He has been living in Cherryfield for the last year, and has done seasonal work.

The judge set the case for a status conference on July 25.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Setting bail at $25,000 is simply the same as no bail. My client has already said he cannot afford an attorney, so he can't afford a $25,000 bail, either."
    Boo freaking hoo! Wait....I know, lets make up a new rule that only wealthy folks that can afford attorneys and steep bail be allowed to commit crimes.

I guess you don't need any translators to be a sexual deviate. You don't need a translator to inform your victim mostly innocent children, of what you are going to do to them right? These people are the losest kind of scum that walks the earth, they deserve no considerations, no bail, and no free lawyers cause they can't afford their own. If you cannot afford the lawyer don't do the crime. I say castration is a pretty good way to deal with this kind of crime.
    Build the dam fence post haste!