Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BIRTH CONTOL!!!!

Why should American's pay for her litters.

I really wish this would get rushed to the SC for a ruling. While it faces many challenges from the political field which includes political judges the law is very clear and I have yet to hear one ounce of legal evidence to support citizenship to illegal babies. Every thing they have on their side is just sob stories and how its so hard back in mexico.

She is right though, every child has the right to aim for a better life. Its the parents duties to do that. However its the parents duties to do that in their home country. Fight for making Mexico a better place. Its only through being tempered in the heat of conflict that people rise above to become better then they were. That then gets passed onto future generations. However Mexicans never had that and without that they will continue to be a poor and downtrodden country and people not deserving freedom and liberty.

Its ones duty to their country to fight for a better future, we are doing that right here and through the US political system. They have aren't doing it for their country and thus aren't in a position to ever make the US a better place, not in a thousand years.

"Illegal Mother: My Unborn Child Deserves Citizenship."
    I think the only thing the two of you deserves is a long bus or plane ride back to where ever you came from. Have a nice trip and hasta luego!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Mexico is so corrupted and injustice, those people have no idea what Law Enforcement means. They think they can live any way they want to live here in America because they have abused this Country for such a long time, without facing penalties for their criminal actions.

What some of us Americans have done is the same as leaving all U.S. prison doors open and tell the incarcerated offenders, you are free to go and come as you like, no one will pursue legal actions against any of you. ...Frankly, I think illegal aliens will soon start a war with legal citizens because they have nothing to gain going back to their homelands, and as we have learned from seeing videos and news reporting of crime sprees in Mexico those people are capable of performing any kind of criminal act.

Well said ReformUSA.

She is right though, every child has the right to aim for a better life.
    Albeit they do not have right to steal from our children's aim for a better life. Sorry, but reality is reality. And the citizens of one's country come before the citizens of another here illegally.

Fight for making Mexico a better place. Its only through being tempered in the heat of conflict that people rise above to become better then they were. That then gets passed onto future generations. However Mexicans never had that and without that they will continue to be a poor and downtrodden country and people not deserving freedom and liberty.

Its ones duty to their country to fight for a better future.

Amen. Thousands of Americans died for this country against tyranny. It takes guts to be willing to die.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

This woman has been here over 8 years and is not become legal, but she is married to a citizen. I hear stories like these and all I can think is a sham marriage or that she is unqualified to become a citizen for health or legal reasons.

These people make me so mad. All the phony justification for their behavior and putting all of that on their kids.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Better

Better Deport her ASAP before she drops another anchor/liability on the heads of American taxpayers..

I guess people in other Countries are just shaking their heads and are trying to figure out why we Americans allow our Country to be invaded by unlawful persons as it is currently. And I often wonder the same thing.

That is correct Paul!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast