Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Escalade wrote:

That IS the problem. Poop runs down hill. Mexico is corrupt to the core. They not only think they can live any way they want in America, they do live any way they want to in America. Given the opportunity, they turn peaceful, respectable neighborhoods into gang graffiti, disabled car littered yards, boom box loud Latino music, trashed neighborhoods. They are slowly but surely turning America into what they claim they are running from."
    Adding to your true statements: They do not want to reside in Mexico; however, want to turn America into another Mexico. I think when illegal aliens invades other Countries unlawfully Governments of Countries illegals came from should send special forces to round up their people and give them jail sentences, along with hard labor prison camps duties. This will stop the invasions.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Laura should be departed, it will serve as a deterrent for any other Mexican immigrants who thinks having children in the U.S. will give them citizenship.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Laura should be departed, it will serve as a deterrent for any other Mexican immigrants who thinks having children in the U.S. will give them citizenship.
    As an adult, the anchor child can sponsor their family for immigration aka chain migration.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    If her kids dad is in fact a US citizen, I'm not sure what she is worried about. As far as I have read, they are proposing that at least one parent has to be a US citizen. Something smells fishy.
    You know you've got a point there. How is it that her husband is a citizen and she is not via marriage I can't help but wonder if he is a citizen these people are not above lying and thats the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    If her kids dad is in fact a US citizen, I'm not sure what she is worried about. As far as I have read, they are proposing that at least one parent has to be a US citizen. Something smells fishy.
    You know you've got a point there. How is it that her husband is a citizen and she is not via marriage I can't help but wonder if he is a citizen these people are not above lying and thats the truth.
    You cannot adjust status while one is in the US illegally. So she entered illegally and got married to a citizen. However she cannot gain legal status only a stay of deportation (least without Amnesty). She would have to return home and husband apply for a spousal visa however she would be banned from re-entry for 10 years. She could apply for a waiver do to children stressing hardship but immigration judges now are extremely strict as far as waivers in these cases as many just sneak in, then marry expecting a waiver so they can immediately apply for change of status and stay.

What needs to happen is start charging citizen spouses who have illegal alien spouses with harbouring and still deport with fining and putting spouses in jail as any should be who harbors an illegal.

My brother in law who works at one of the bridges in El Paso routinely sends pregnant women back across the bridge every chance he gets! However, I'm sure despite that, it's a drop in the bucket compared to those who do manage to cross over and drop their anchor babies. What really gets me is how the public hospital does nothing..zip...to stop them from having their babies here. They hide behind statements to the effect that they are not allowed to turn anyone away. Not sure I actually believe those statements.
    When I didn't have insurance, the hospital had no problem letting me die in the car while waiting for my husband to plop down a hefty deposit before allowing me to be treated. I wasn't even allowed inside until that deposit was paid.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    My brother in law who works at one of the bridges in El Paso routinely sends pregnant women back across the bridge every chance he gets! However, I'm sure despite that, it's a drop in the bucket compared to those who do manage to cross over and drop their anchor babies. What really gets me is how the public hospital does nothing..zip...to stop them from having their babies here. They hide behind statements to the effect that they are not allowed to turn anyone away. Not sure I actually believe those statements.
    When I didn't have insurance, the hospital had no problem letting me die in the car while waiting for my husband to plop down a hefty deposit before allowing me to be treated. I wasn't even allowed inside until that deposit was paid.
    The hospital does have to provide emergency services, but there is nothing saying they cannot report these people while they are sitting at the hospital for three days with their anchor babies. I am sure that word would get around about hospitals who turn these people in too. As a result these hospitals might be able to stay above water and not go bankrupt.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234