Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Population Flows to Southeast

http://www.latimes.com

June 15, 2005
    THE NATION

Illegal Population Flows to Southeast
    Study finds the number of undocumented soaring, with a larger share in states other than traditional stops such as California.

LA Times
    By Nicole Gaouette, Times Staff Writer

WASHINGTON â€â€

4.3%

Undocumented immigrants make up 4.3% of the labor force, the study found, with about half working in the hospitality, construction or manufacturing industries.
    If there are over 10.3 million illegal aliens here, but only 4.3% are working, then how in the world can they be so NEEDED by employers -- other than employers who only want to pay SLAVE WAGES?

It is time for the illegal aliens to wake up and realize they are being used as the NEW SLAVES. They are being taken advantage of every day by disgusting employers with no respect for them or their very existence.

Why isn't the ACLU cracking down on the EMPLOYERS who work them at SLAVE WAGES instead of trying to make the criminals LEGAL when they are not supposed to be here in the first place? The ACLU should be working for the best interest of our Nation (not the illegal alien) or the economic terrorists -- which you can consider to be the illegal aliens AND the EMPLOYERS who hire them!! The economic terrorist EMPLOYER IS JUST AS BAD AS THE ILLEGAL THEY HIRE!

If they work for nothing then that is exactly what they will get!!!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    If there are over 10.3 million illegal aliens here, but only 4.3% are working, then how in the world can they be so NEEDED by employers -- other than employers who only want to pay SLAVE WAGES?
    The article doesn't say only 4.3% are working out of the 10.3 million estimate, but 4.3% represents the total amount of the labor force working in the United States illegally. I know Judy posted some statistics that claim the Pew numbers are way underestimated and are actually much higher. Also I don't think the Pew numbers reflect illegals working under the table for cash, or who have no taxes deducted from their pay. Illegals are attractive to employers precisely because they are willing to work for much lower wages compared to United States citizens.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The article doesn't say only 4.3% are working out of the 10.3 million estimate, but 4.3% represents the total amount of the labor force working in the United States illegally. I know Judy posted some statistics that claim the Pew numbers are way underestimated and are actually much higher. Also I don't think the Pew numbers reflect illegals working under the table for cash, or who have no taxes deducted from their pay. Illegals are attractive to employers precisely because they are willing to work for much lower wages compared to United States citizens.
    What I am saying is if only 4.3% of the 10.3 million illegal aliens currently located int he USA are working, then that is a small percentage of the working class. That means criminal illegal aliens are not as critical as El Pueblo, La Raza, etc. claims they are to the Legal Citizens of the United States of America.

If the elected officials, El Pueblo, La Raza, etc. want to use Pew for statistics, then they can't just decide to stop using the Pew statistics when it is convenient for "their cause" which is to keep criminal illegal aliens in our Nation long after they should have been deported. They cannot have it both ways. Either use Pew as their base for statistics all the time -- or don't use them any of the time. It's their choice -- not mine.

Either way the bottom line is that 4.3% of the working class being criminal illegal aliens is not a very large amount of workers. Of this, I think you must agree. The numbers speak for themselves.

Also, that means the other 10.3 million are getting their funds from somewhere. Could that be under the table? Could that be from tax paying citizen social services? Could it be from selling drugs or other illegal means? They must live somehow. How are they managing to live?

What are these other 10.3 million unworking illegal aliens doing for food, lodging, etc?

good12me!! You make an EXCELLENT POINT!! First of all, as many of you know, I believe the PEW statistics are completely erroneous and intentially altered and manipulated for their political purposes. BUT, good12me's point is: 4.3% of our work force is NOT NEEDED from outside the county and here's why:

The national unemployment rate is around 5.5%. These are Americans, legal workers, people who were employed and lost their job through NO FAULT of their own. If you are FIRED or misconduct or failure to work, then you are NOT ELIGIBLE for unemployment. So, 5.5% of our workforce is able-bodies, mentally capable, experienced, and ready and able to perform work for money.

These illegal workers are responsible for 80% of our unemployed Americans drawing unemployment benefits.

There are millions of other Americans who have been unemployed for so long, they are no longer shown in the unemployment statistics.

There are millions of other Americans working part-time who are not reflected in unemployment statistics.

The PEW says, these that are working are working in WOW...the GOOD JOBS....construction, service and manufacturing. Gee....thanks, Mr. Bush, you stole the lives of all our workers in the construction, service and manufacturing areas which leaves what? Farming, retail, government.

Correct me but last time I checked immigrants control the farming work? Yes? So in what PEW number are these workers recorded, the other half of the 4.3%? Ok....so for Americans....that leaves....retail and government.

Well....we all know we can't afford any MORE GOVERNMENT employees, so that leaves...for Americans...the:

Retail: which as you know is part time, less than $10 an hours, with minimal benefits.

Gee....what a future our Americans have?

Thanks Aliens and Bush and Congress and the Courts!!

You've just stolen the lives of at least 10,300,000 Americans AND their children.

There are 50,000,000 illegal aliens in the US....most are not working because there, as you know, inadequate employment opportunities, which as you know is the WHOLE ISSUE of benefits for illegal aliens, the unemployed illegal aliens, the auntie, the uncle, the grandpappy, the grandmammy, and oh lets not forget those 4 or 5 kids...OR more that each illegal alien couple have.

So, lets see, if PEW is using the 10,300,000 as WORKERS, then multiply x 4 or 5 for the "family" and how many illegal aliens do you have in the United States?

I rest my case.

There are 50,000,000 illegal aliens in the US, not matter what set of data you look at, once you correct it for their intentional flaws, misrepresentations, etc.

ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT....these illegals and excess legals are stealing jobs from Americans and displacing Americans every single minute of every single day of every single week of every single month of every single year they are HERE instead of in their HOME COUNTRY!!

GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF OUR COUNTRY; RELATIVES AND ALL; BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED THEM and PERHAPS MORE IMPORTANTLY, WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE, AND:

We don't have to give a reason. Period.

This is the United States.

WE are the Americans.

WE decide what happens here.

GO MINUTEMEN!!

GO ALIPAC!!

GO GOOD12ME!!

This was a great article, because it trapped these lying sacks of you know what in the tracks and they stepped in their OWN MESS!!

PEWEY PEW!! You stink at counting...GO GET A REAL JOB OR GET LOST!!

IN order words, BUZZ OFF FLIES!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was wondering when someone was going to catch on to what I was trying to point out that the article was saying.

It is point blank saying we do not need these illegal aliens in our country.

It has PEW pointing out that they are eating up our tax payer funded social services.

It has PEW stating they are only 4.3% of our work force.

It has PEW ADMITTING THEY ARE A DRAIN ON OUR COUNTRY AND THAT IS ALL THEY ARE.

PERIOD.

AND NOW THEY WISH TO COME TO THE SOUTHEAST!

And North Carolina is the first State listed. Go figure. We've got the best weather!!