Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Cheer As Police Beat Amnesty Protester

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ma ... scheer.htm

Illegals Cheer As Police Beat Amnesty Protester

Prison Planet.com
    Thursday, May 10, 2007

A driver chooses to voice his disagreement with the thousands of mainly illegal immigrants marching to demand amnesty for criminals who have already broken the law by unlawfully entering the U.S. without permission.

He opens his sunroof and sticks his middle finger up at the throngs of demonstrators, countering their free speech with the right to his own under the first amendment.

Almost immediately, police arrive, drag the driver out of his car and wrestle him down the pavement - blood begins to pour from his face.

The immigrants cheer, taunt and laugh as the police manhandle the protester.

Links to YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOe5uYFcXzY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are no words for this injustice. Where is this man, where did this happen? I can't believe this happened a year ago and we had no knowledge of it. Where the hell was the media when this happened? This is a total outrage that needed to be made public WHEN IT HAPPENED.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Watching this video gave me a sick feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach.

Are we watching our country die?
    What will history say about this time in American history?

Will is say that the American people lost their country because they became complacent and apathetic?

Will it say that the people fought back but did not have the support of the media, the industry and the government?

OR will it say that the American people saw the truth despite the efforts of those who wished them ill, woke up, fought back, made their representatives actually work for the good of the American Citizen, fought the invaders off and forced them back into their own country.

It is our choice! It is our destiny and the destiny of future American generations!
    Wake UP!

This is why I am here. This is why I will always be here.
    This is why we are all here!

I really wish this would have gotten more light last year.

Did this man sue the police department? He should get a civil rights lawyer!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if any of the cops were demoted for their "excessive use of force" to break up this solitary man's protest.

You can bet your boots the ACLU won't be there for him. As we all know, they work only for mexicans and muzzies.
    '58 Airedale

I hate to say this but I would willing to bet that the police officers were latin, but I cuuld be wrong. Their names will surface as the artical does not mention them.

I heard the officer tell the man to put his arm down because he was inciting a riot.
    Excuse me?
    5,000 illegals and their supporters in the streets carrying mexican flags and obnoxious signs and HE is inciting a riot?
    What about the fact that they are upsetting him?
    Do his feelings not count?
    Do his rights not matter?

What???? Don't upset the protestors that are upsetting the rest of America and one man is going to incite a riot?

Insanity.

This was absolutely sickening.

I know what you mean about the sick feeling in the pit of your stomach, I felt the same.

This needs to be kept near the top so everyone can see it.