Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Illegals Crash Car Through House Almost Kills 2 Children

http://www.760kfmb.com/personalities/ri ... /email.php

ILLEGALS CRASH CAR THROUGH HOUSE ALMOST KILLS 2 CHILDREN - NO CHARGES FILED

Rick Roberts'
    COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION DOCKET

This morning Rick interviewed "Andrew" after receiving this e-mail:

Good Morning Mr. Roberts,

I am writing you this E-mail to let you know of an accident that took place in Vista, Ca.

Four illegal aliens crashed their car through our living room at 6am where my two nieces were sleeping in a hide-a-bed sending them through the room slamming them into the wall.

Both were taken to the hospital and thankfully they are okay.

Three of the four men took off running! The driver was not so lucky to get away. But because the driver had no address of residence or phone number and could not even remember the name of his employment, we could do nothing.

The sheriff didn't even call INS! What the hell is going on in this state!

The illegal only carried an ID card from Oregon, and a Mexico ID card. NO driver's license and no insurance. I need your help!

Please look at the attached pictures and feel free to use them to show people to make your point about the problem we as Californians face.

I fear that not even the death of two young girls would cause our local leaders to take a more proactive role in protecting those people who live here legally.

In one of the photos you can see the illegal talking with the police officer, he later walked away without even going to jail.

Thank you for your time,

Andrew

Thanks to one of our listeners, Andrew's family has been set up with a contractor.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Injustice For Americans again...
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

SAME THING HAPPENED HERE!!

An illegal ran a car into a power pole in a residential neighborhood!! About 40 of us directed traffic for almost 40 minutes waiting for the police and power company to show up. The wires that fed the entire neighborhood all fed intot his pole and the transformer box. The pole was cut clean in half and laying on top of the pick up (brand new, of course).

It was not in the paper. There was no police action. The city just spend the money to replace the pole and the transformer. This would be several thousand dollars of city money wasted. AND, it was a miracle none of us or the residents were electrocuted by all these wires hanging down. They were drop a foot about every 15 minutes as gravity pulled them down.

NO BIG DEAL, DAMAGE BY AN ILLEGAL.

If that had been an American, he would have been charged with reckless endangerment and heaven only knows what AND been made to pay for the damage.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank GOD those kids are ok!

We have been having MAJOR problems with this same issue in Delaware. Just last week a car loaded with drunk illegals plowed into (and totalled) 3 parked cars on Main Steet in my town. Thankfully witnesses cornered these criminals as they unsuccessfully attempted to flee the scene in their own totalled vehicle. I can only hope the victims were paying the extra cost of unisured motorist protection on their insurance policies. If not, they are totally screwed.

That reminds me. Our own monthly bare bones BASIC LIABITY auto insurance bill (183.00 for a 1999 Jeep and a 1989 VW Fox!!) is due next week.

Oh well...just another quickly escalating financial burden that we, as law abiding American citizens, are forced to pay in order to leagally operate our own vehicles.

I am sure many of you have seen this fairly recent article but, for those of you that haven't...I suggest a pre-read valium.

http://tancredo.house.gov/irc/welcome.htm

Oakland police officers have stopped setting up roadblocks to check whether drivers are under the influence because of a rash of complaints from the Latino community and City Council President Ignacio De La Fuente. The checkpoints, which allow officers to demand licenses and proof of insurance, are an effective way to get drunken drivers off Oakland's streets, city leaders agree. But the checks also have ensnared scores of illegal aliens who are not licensed to drive. "These checkpoints make people's lives miserable, not make them safer," said Jesus Rodriguez of Oakland Community Organizations.........

Our town had check points last summer. I got stopped in one and didn't have my inspection sticker had expired. I was taking my car in the next week. The officer told me that he had to write me up but just take the receipt and the sticker to court. So I did.

But, the line was long at the check point and when the illegals in brand new SUVS were stopped, they just waved them on. I asked why didn't you check them....he said what's the point? They don't speak English and never show up anyway!!

Oh....ok.

I said next time, I look at you stupid like and say "No speak English" and then you'll wave me on too, right? He said, well, you're blond. I said, wait a minute, that's racial profiling, isn't it? He says, you got me. We had a good laugh and I steamed for 4 weeks just over that little nonsense.

So, if anyone doesn't believe there's a conspiracy from the top down to create an "untouchable" class of people to allow them into our country to change the demographics of these United States to end it, WAKE UP or GET OUT before you get yourself and your kids killed.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"So, if anyone doesn't believe there's a conspiracy from the top down to create an "untouchable" class of people to allow them into our country to change the demographics of these United States to end it, WAKE UP or GET OUT before you get yourself and your kids killed."

By the time this scourge nips at the heels of those that are least affected (the white white collar...and our elected "leaders") a huge portion of the American middle class, who USED to shoulder the economy, will have already lost their homes to foreclosure

Hmmm...wonder which wolves will ultimately capitolize on our demise? [/b]