Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals taking jobs from Black Americans

In construction industry, African-Americans are being shut out of workforce

A recent study reveals that Hispanics are the employees of choice in the construction industry and, in some cities, make up the majority of the construction workforce. Once again, African-Americans are being short changed when it comes to economic opportunities.
    http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.asp ... gmathis928
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Doing Red Cross work shortly after Katrina, three young black men asked, with excitment if I knew where any clean T-shirts could be found. I dug up three fresh new white T-shirts, recently donated to the shelter.

These young men had so much hope and joy on their faces at the thought of being asked do Something besides remaining in a Shelter. I felt their elation.

Two weeks back, when I view a news report stating how after returning from a construction job, three young black men were told by their boss, they would no longer be needed...their replacements had arrived, ILLEGALS!!! The black men had tears in their eyes as they left what I'm sure they felt was a promising job with years of future employment. I cried too.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Posting the article for those who don't want to click links.
    All American citizens are being shut out of construction. Have a close relative this has happened to and it burns me up
    ~~~
    Commentary: In the Construction Industry, African-Americans are Being Shut Out of the Workforce
    Date: Friday, September 28, 2007
    By: Judge Greg Mathis, Special to BlackAmericaWeb.com

In the last few years, the United States has spent millions of dollars improving the country’s bridges and highway systems. All of this building and repair work has led to an increase in jobs in the construction field, giving thousands of Americans the opportunity to train and work in what can be a well-paying line of work. African-Americans and women, however, are not often among those being selected for these positions. A recent study reveals that Hispanics are the employees of choice in the construction industry and, in some cities, make up the majority of the construction workforce. Once again, African-Americans are being short changed when it comes to economic opportunities. And once again, we must collectively raise our voices to put an end to this discrimination.

Media hype is often used to pit African-Americans against the Latino community. We are told that “theyâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Illegals taking jobs from Black Americans

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    In construction industry, African-Americans are being shut out of workforce

A recent study reveals that Hispanics are the employees of choice in the construction industry and, in some cities, make up the majority of the construction workforce. Once again, African-Americans are being short changed when it comes to economic opportunities.
    http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.asp ... gmathis928
    Illegals are stealing ALL american's jobs. It's a myth that they only work agricultural jobs. Mechanics, truckers, carpenters, construction workers are all getting hard hit here in Californication.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada