Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

M Malkin has picked up on this:
    http://michellemalkin.com/index.htm

The following images come from here:
    http://www.metagfx.com/sanctuary/itemdetail.asp?ID=151

[b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Seems like Miller's competitors such as Anheiser-Busch (hope the spelling is ok) could have a field day with that - if they played their cards correctly. Oh, just FYI, and last time I checked A-B is still US owned and operated. Can't say that about Miller Brewing.

Even better, patronize your local microbrew pub instead. There's a lot of fine beers being made non mass production style that are much better than Miller too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If these protesters start cracking open Miller Beer during these marches the damage to property could be out of control. I hope Miller Beer is ready to reimburse those that suffer damages if this happens.

Added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1474

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here ya go folks! PLEASE let Miller Brewing know just how much you appreciate their sponsorship of illegal activity and their total disregard for us and America.

https://www.millertalk.com/emailmanager ... ntact.aspx
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Altura:

Thanks for the link. Done!

Seriously. Does everyone know what would happen if these large angry crowds get their hands on alcohol during the protests?

When a state of emergency is declared due to natural or man-made disaster, there is a restriction on being out and away from your home with any firearms or alcohol.

In the historic anatomy of riots, they start off with small conflicts then some looting starts.

Then those involved with the riots get into the convenience and liquor stores.

Large mob in street + alcohol ='s riot.

Also, Miller Beer is happy to make more money off of illegal aliens driving drunk in our nation killing Americans left and right to the tune of 12 per day!

W

MW
    If these protesters start cracking open Miller Beer during these marches the damage to property could be out of control. I hope Miller Beer is ready to reimburse those that suffer damages if this happens.
    If this were to happen, hopefully local law enforcement would turn over all drunk and disorderly illegals over to ICE immediately!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Seems like Miller's competitors such as Anheiser-Busch (hope the spelling is ok) could have a field day with that - if they played their cards correctly. Oh, just FYI, and last time I checked A-B is still US owned and operated. Can't say that about Miller Brewing.

Even better, patronize your local microbrew pub instead. There's a lot of fine beers being made non mass production style that are much better than Miller too.
    AB is just as much in bed with the illegals as miller is. In Fact AB goes out of it's way to let everyone know it. I haven't bought or consumed any AB products since finding this out last year. And if I go to a restaurant and find out they only have AB products, I just walk right back out again.

For years, sheer stupidity on my part, I always thought Yuengling(pronounced YingLing) was some sort of beer made in China so I avoided it like the plague. Until I was informed it was made in Pennsylvania(has been since the early 1800's), and that the name actually meant young man in German.

Needless to say this is now my beer of choice, although I still like Killians(Irish) and Perona(italian). Haven't been able to stomach Sam Adams or Guiness, just too bitter for my tastes.

A lot of pissed off people out there over this. May have some legs. Miller has stepped into a big pile!

No more Miller time
    By Michelle Malkin · September 01, 2006 01:48 PM

Photoshop credit: David Lunde

A sample of e-mails pouring in about open-borders Miller Brewing and its sponsorship of an illegal alien protest in Chicago...

Reader Curt Massie writes:

I own a fairly large bar/restaurant and have cancelled my order that includes all Miller products. I have also called several other establishments similar to mine and have received 3 commitments to do the same. I made it clear the reason I was doing so and went on to explain that I am putting all Budweiser products on sale for the next month.
    Reader JT:

My family and extended family have been loyal supporters of Miller Brewing Co. by consuming Miller Lite beer over all others in the past. Unfortunately, it appears you have priorities elsewhere - namely, your total disregard for the law and your total encouragement and support for ILLEGAL immigration. I hope you realize that you are contributing to possible future terror attacks on U.S. soil by supporting an "open borders" policy. You should be ashamed. I will immediately cease to purchase or consume any item associated with Miller Brewing Company and will inform everyone I can about your unfortunate and dangerous views.
    Sincerely Coors,
    JT McAdams

Reader Michael:

Before I start I would like you to know, that I have been a long time customer of Miller products. I drink both Icehouse and Miller Lite on a regular basis. In fact I have a case and a half of Lite at home right now for the long Labor day weekend. However it could very well be the last Miller products I'll ever buy.
    It was with great dismay that I read in a Chicago Tribune article about your support and outright sponsorship of an "immigrants rights march". Now I'm all for legal immigration and as far as I know there are no "rights issues" with anyone lawfully entered in this country.

The fact is, what you are sponsoring is an Illegal Alien rights march. These IA's are costing taxpayers millions of dollars and everyone of them is a lawbreaker just by being here. It's one thing to enter this country lawfully and contribute and make your own way. It's entirely different if you sneak in this country sap taxpayer resources (medicaid, schools, etc.) and expect to have a right to do so.

I'm sure you will continue to support this and future IA marches. You probably by now consider me a bigot. But the reality is, I'm a law abiding citizen with grave concerns that our laws are being ignored and even rewarded when broken.

Unless Miller Brewing Company changes its position and respect the fact that the United States is a sovereign nation with laws, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER buy another Miller product.

Now the dilemma. Coors or Bud? What do you suggest?

Have the best day possible.

Michael E. Scheuerman

I grew up on Miller - this boycott is going to hurt bad. Took the opportunity and told them so. Tom

How appalling that Miller beer supports illegal immigration. How appalling that Miller beer supports people choosing which laws they want to obey. How appalling that Miller beer does not support people who obey the laws and come to the US legally. How appalling that Miller beer does not support protecting US borders. Can we all say Anheuser Busch?

http://michellemalkin.com/index.htm
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

justanamerican:

Ahh - Doh! (Smacks self about face). I should not have overlooked the obvious-of course! Oh well. I'll admit that I do like a Guinness Stout once in a while though. Fortunately for me, I live in a town where there is probably a something on the order of 100 microbrew places within a 50 mile radius so there's never any problem getting a hold of a quality brew for the upcoming weekend. Some are VERY, VERY good (eg. who needs Miller or A-B anyhow?)

Altura:

Yeah, I was just over at her site looking at those - he, he, he. Those were good. Apparently, we aren't the only ones that had taken notice of this little endeavor...

W:

Good question: Re: big crowd + alcohol... if problems arise, who is liable. Is Miller going to be handing out beers in plastic cups like the table attendants in bike races like the Tour de France? Hmmm... still thinking on this....

Cheers

-PhE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast