Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't drink beer but my husband does. He's definatly not picky and just gets what's on sale. That's one he won't buy again. I dropped them a note anyway. I don't care if they give it away.........

I would hope like all get out they aren't giving away beer or serving it along the walk.......it would be a disaster.

I called to ask about the walk from Joliet. She seemed very unwilling to tell me anything and not to happy about having to speak in English. She claimed she lost the flyer and just doesn't have that information.
    Doesn't know what day or where they are starting from? Please......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Seriously. Does everyone know what would happen if these large angry crowds get their hands on alcohol during the protests?
    They are going to be more violent than what they already are!

I have sent my letter to these traitors!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local ... 64730.html

Chicago news, weather, sports, traffic and video from cbs2chicago.com: Four-Day Immigration March Begins In ChinatownSearch
    Sep 1, 2006 1:02 pm US/Central

Four-Day Immigration March Begins In Chinatown
    Group Wants Public Hearings On Immigration Laws
    Get breaking news alerts
    (CBS) CHICAGO Another immigration march started today in Chicago and will continue all the way through the weekend.

The march began with an 11 a.m. Chinatown rally, and marchers started their trek to the next stopping point in Little Village around noon. The crowd of hundreds is set to meet with another group of marchers.

Activists want to pressure lawmakers to reform immigration laws and are upset that so far, there are no scheduled public hearings in Illinois.

The 40-mile march is expected to last four days. It begins in Chinatown on Friday and will conclude at U.S. Rep. Dennis Hastert’s office in Batavia on Monday.

The march is being sponsored by Miller beer.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

AdvertisementThe march begins in Chinatown on Friday and will conclude at U.S. Rep. Dennis Hastert’s office in Batavia on Monday.

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/busi ... _in_Mexico

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (UPI) -- Nascent Wine Co. has gained the exclusive distribution rights for Miller Beer in Mexico`s Baja California region.

NWC signed a deal with Costco De Mexico to supply their club stores with Miller Beer in the Baja California region of Mexico, NWC said Wednesday. Those club stores extend from Tijuana to Cabo San Lucas.

Costco De Mexico is part of CCM, which operates one

ALC

Other Miller Sponsorships

Here is contact info for Penske racing which races the Miller Lite Car for Nascar. I have already contacted Miller Brewing, which I think could care less, but maybe a little pressure on the athletes and the events that advertise Miller products will help reinforce the message. I doubt NASCAR teams would want fans to associate them with the beer of choice for illegals.

http://www.penskeracing.com/index.asp

Penske Racing South, Inc.
    200 Penske Way
    Mooresville, NC 28115
    704-664-2300

ALC:

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the info and help (!)

You got that right William! These illegal protesters are dangerous enought high on courge supplied by the American leftist organizations!!
    "What will you do without freedom"

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/show ... 09012.html
    Friday, September 01, 2006

LISTEN TO STORYThis protest brought to you by Miller beer

Listen to this story

Attendees to a series of immigrant rights marches in Chicago this weekend will find out that Miller Brewing is a sponsor. From Chicago Public Radio, Mike Rhee has the story.

Photo: Scott Olson © Getty Images

WEBSITE: Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights

TEXT OF STORY

SCOTT JAGOW: In Chicago today, hundreds of people set out on a 50-mile, four-day march for immigration rights. Their final destination is the district offices of House Speaker Dennis Hastert in Batavia, Illiniois. The protestors don't like the House immigration bill that would criminalize undocumented workers. There've been a lot of these protests this summer. So nothing too surprising here. Except that this political demonstration is being brought to you by Miller Brewing Company. From WBEZ in Chicago, Mike Rhee tells us what's brewing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIKE RHEE: At one of the pit stops along the march route, volunteers handed out bottles of water to protestors. No beer here. But a few weeks ago, at an organizing convention for this immigrants' march, Miller Brewing Company was in full force.

A company spokesperson says it spent more than $30,000 on promotional signs and brochures. Salome Amezcua is with the Rainbow-PUSH Coalition's Latino chapter. She helped organize the march. Amezcua says Miller was their biggest sponsor.
    SALOME AMEZCUA: If it was not for them, the convention, financially, would not happen.
    Miller's newfound support for the immigrants' movement comes after a backlash it suffered earlier this year. A Chicago immigration group boycotted Miller because the company had contributed money to U.S. Representative Jim Sensenbrenner. At the time Sensenbrenner was pushing a bill in Congress to crack down on illegal immigration.
    JEREMY MOLEMAN: It's certainly a move that does carry some risks, and maybe some benefits, too, though.
    Jeremy Moleman covers beer and liquor marketing for Advertising Age. With Miller being the number two seller of beer in the U.S., well behind Anheuser-Busch, Moleman says the company's looking at ways to cut into that lead.
    MOLEMAN: A key sort of central piece of what they're doing now as they're trying to gain momentum is they're looking at this Hispanic market, which is a fast-growing market, and they think a market where they think they could be performing better than they have in the past.
    A spokesperson from Miller says the company does not support illegal immigration. It does, however, support more discussions on creating legal paths to citizenship.

In Chicago, I'm Mike Rhee for Marketplace.

I doubt NASCAR teams would want fans to associate them with the beer of choice for illegals.
    Welcome ALC!! I think your right. The "good old boys" wouldn't want anything to do with this!! GO Dale Jr.!! (Budwiser).
    "What will you do without freedom"

More phone numbers from http://www.numbersusa.com

Milwaukee: 414.931.2000
    Miller corporate headquarters) [takes you to a recording; callers should press 0 to talk to operator>

Eden, NC: 336.627.2100
    (Miller regional brewery)

Trenton, OH: 513.896.9200
    (regional brewery) [get recorded list of departments {e.g., plant mgr., brewing, etc.}

Albany, GA: 229.420.5000
    (regional brewery) [takes you to a recording; callers should press 0 to talk to operator>

Ft. Worth, TX: 817.551.3300
    (regional brewery) [press 1 to get list of departments>

Irwindale, CA: 626.969.6811
    (regional brewery) [get recorded list of departments>

Chippewa Falls, WI: 715.723.5558/888.534.6437
    (LEINIES) (Leinenkugel brewery [Leinies Lodge>)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast