Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

QUESTION: What is the primary religion of the illegal immigrants flooding in Italy? I noticed that the only country mentioned was Moroco. Isn't that primarily a Muslim country? If so, Italy's problems may be bigger than they realize.

When I protested with SOS at Baldwin Park we damn near had a riot break out, if more Police from surrounding cities had not arrived one would have.
    The Police ended up taking us to the parking lot where our cars were secured in their Paddy Wagon, so we could get out of there without being killed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Add to this the EU mandate of open-border migration between member nations, and the conflicts you see happening in many European countries is what America is headed towards. The government of Denmark is even offering thousands of dollars to any EU immigrant that is willing to go back to their home countryand stay there----because of ethnic clumping and their refusal to assimilate.

THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN RIGHT HERE IN THE U.S.A., GOVERNMENT WANTS ILLEGALS HERE, WANTS US TO SUPPORT THEM, SCHOOL THEIR KIDS, AMERICAN CAN ONLY CARRY SO MUCH, SOONER THEN LATER ITS GOING TO BLOW UP. THANKS TO OBAMA & GOVERNMENT. WE HAVE OUR OWN TO FEED, NO ONE SENDS US FOOD STAMPS, HOUSING, NOW CELL PHONE, AND WE PAY FOR ALL THIS B.S. RIOTS....IF IT HAPPENS ''SO BE IT''. ILLEGALS, YOU CAME IN, YOU CAN LEAVE, NO ONE IS KEEPING YOU HERE?
    HAVE A SAFE TRIP HOME,
    GOD BLESS.

The fastest way to stop these type of riots is to round up the rioters and deport them. It's called enforcement. This violence happened because the government isn't doing what it is paid to do. It's suppose to enforce the law. The U. S. is on the edge of a similar situation.

the report by ALIPAC condescended to the pro-illegals agendi

As in this particular passage:

"On Friday, the violence continued. Police said two immigrants were shot at with air rifles and suffered leg wounds, while two others were attacked with iron bars and were said to be in serious condition.

"WE ARE NOT ANIMALS"

Earlier, about 2,000 immigrants demonstrated against what they said was racist treatment by many locals. Some shouted "we are not animals" and carried signs reading "Italians here are racist"."

Note the significant error in choice of words, calling them "immigrants." They are NOT immigrants. But are illegal alien INVADERS. If you concede them the status of immigrants, that effectively wrongfully lumps them in with those foreigners who went to the time and trouble of complying with the law. If you call them immigrants, then so too were the Nazis who invaded France in WW II. It needn't be a military operation to be an INVADER.

I don't think anyone in our Government has actually experienced a Riot. whether it was the "Watts Riot" or what ever.
    My Father-in-Law was the Colonel who lead the National Guard into the Watts Riot.
    ------------------------

CR
    I have a friend who was born in Italy but came here many, many years ago (they are very "Americanized"). She told me just yesterday that there were many Muslims in Italy and that there was a movement to have the crucifix removed from public places. She said that they were trying to use freedom of religion or separation of church and state or something along those lines to get them removed.

Quote Originally Posted by CR
    I have a friend who was born in Italy but came here many, many years ago (they are very "Americanized"). She told me just yesterday that there were many Muslims in Italy and that there was a movement to have the crucifix removed from public places. She said that they were trying to use freedom of religion or separation of church and state or something along those lines to get them removed.
    Freedom of Religion and Seperation of Church and State are US Constitutional Laws, not Italian.
    ------------------------

Re: the report by ALIPAC condescended to the pro-illegals ag

Quote Originally Posted by tncdel
    Note the significant error in choice of words, calling them "immigrants." They are NOT immigrants. But are illegal alien INVADERS. If you concede them the status of immigrants, that effectively wrongfully lumps them in with those foreigners who went to the time and trouble of complying with the law. If you call them immigrants, then so too were the Nazis who invaded France in WW II. It needn't be a military operation to be an INVADER.
    You could say the press has helped to cause these riots also, by pushing these unwanted foreign criminals on the native population by calling them "immigrants".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast