Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Immigration Advocates Face Challenges

http://americas.irc-online.org/am/387

Immigration Advocates Face Challenges
    By Tom Barry | August 24, 2005

Americas Program, International Relations Center (IRC) americas.irc-online.org

As anti-immigration sentiment rises, the voices advocating a liberal immigration policy confront new challenges.

The most obvious challengesâ€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

falls far short of what is needed if immigration reformers are to gain the attention and support of the U.S. public
    Gain support of the US public??? That ain't gonna happen!!

immigration reform advocated to attain a just society
    A 'just society'?? What a concept!! The illegals are riding our backs like a bunch of parasites, living for the most part on state and federal doles...paid for by...guess who? How could that ever become 'just'?? It happens that it creates slaves of legal American citizens. No justice there.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

As anti-immigration sentiment rises, the voices advocating a liberal immigration policy confront new challenges.
    Since when is being against foreign lawbreakers invading our country constitute as being against immigrants? I don't think too many here are against immigrants in general, but what we are sick and tired of is our country being outright invaded, by the hordes of illegal aliens flooding across our borders. I for one don't consider myself to be anti-immigrant, I consider myself to be anti-invasion. I'm sick to death of these hordes of squatters flooding into our country, then will eventually get rewarded for breaking our laws no matter how heinous their crimes are and then we're told by the bureaucrats to bend over and take it with a smile. I'm fed up with these bureaucrats and traitors telling us how great and wonderful these criminals are and how our country would collapse if we were to all of a sudden enforce our laws. It's hogwash. If these invaders were so great and wonderful then why is it that the countries they fled are complete cesspools?

[quote]The most obvious challengesâ€â€
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well said.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

IMMIGRANTS are not a health risk for this country and its CITIZENS because IMMIGRANTS are tested for communicable diseases and received the necessary vaccines before entering this country. . .

mad cow disease is a minimal threat but when the American people think beef is tainted they QUIT eating beef . . .

ILLEGAL INVADERS entering this country with diseases that have been eradicated in this country and possible infection of AIDS are a threat to citizens and IMMIGRANTS alike . . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"