Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CG,

I have a buddy in the lawncare business. His competition hires illegals and he refuses to. The fast food places are hiring adults that can barely speak English. Every where I look, the "first time" youth jobs are occupied by adult Hispanics.

Bama,

I suggest you come back and post in this thread when you have an opinion about the article, which would be relevant to this thread. If you haven't noticed, that's generally how things operate around here.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamajdphd
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    So Bamajdphd, what is your opinion about this article?

I happen to agree with CG. Americas youth have been choked out of their jobs. Illegals have taken their unskilled first-time jobs. Even the jobs college kids did, just to get by and not to be a burden on their parents, while they were bettering themselves. Ask anyone under 24 how competitive the job market is. It's very difficult for an 18 year old to "get out of the house" now and I put that blame on the cheap pool of illegal alien labor. Wasn't like that when I was a young.

Dixie
    I have no immediate opinon on the article. I'm still assembling facts and trying to learn -- and I don't go off half-cocked on anything.

When I have formed my opinions, fully buttressed by facts, I'll let you know.
    Translated:" Please don't interrupt my stalking. How dare you ask me my opinions of the immigration-related issues that are the focus of this website?"
    I am not a troll.

But you are like a resident anti-troll, which would appear to be like a troll, except that you presumably don't travel from site to site, you just hecter people with the label when you're gettnig trounced.

I have argued tooth and claw with you on the issues, nothing that's at all an independent personal attack or pestering or anything of the sort. I've simply called you on your claims. And you think that makes me a troll.

Whatever.

CG,

I have a buddy in the lawncare business. His competition hires illegals and he refuses to. The fast food places are hiring adults that can barely speak English. Every where I look, the "first time" youth jobs are occupied by adult Hispanics.

Bama,

I suggest you come back and post in this thread when you have an opinion about the article, which would be relevant to this thread. If you haven't noticed, that's generally how things operate around here.

Dixie
    I hadn't picked this up until your post to me, but if this site is so delicate that it can't tolerate a three-word post ("I hear you"), then I won't be coming back, period. That's generally how things operate in the market of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamajdphd
    CG,

Bama,

Dixie
    I hadn't picked this up until your post to me, but if this site is so delicate that it can't tolerate a three-word post ("I hear you"), then I won't be coming back, period. That's generally how things operate in the market of ideas.
    Come on BAMA --where is this comment pertaining to the above article?
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    [quote:yknnx3c0]The next time I have someone tell me to my face that I need those non-English-speaking invaders cleaning my table, I think I'll kick them square in the crotch and call them traitors to this nation and its future.
    Where is Crocket, and what have you done with him?
    How does that fail to square with my other opinions?
    I don't think that your opinions have changed, but it seems like your writing style has changed recently. It caught me off guard.
    I hear you.[/quote:yknnx3c0]
    You know that it was an unnecessary crack leveled at one person and serving no purpose. Simply put, it's plainly rude on your part considering that the above posters weren't addressing you or anything you had previously posted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While you are all completely right about kids mowing lawns and pulling weeds, ect. menial jobs, which teaches them to work, earn money, take pride in the fact they saved said money to purchase the things they dream of so they know that with hard work their dreams can come true. It also keeps them from becomming a burden on society.
    I live in the panhandle of Idaho where my 13 year old grandson did just that last summer, him and 2 of his friends mowed laws and saved their money so they could buy those remote comtrol cars, which are very expensive to keep up!!
    But I will tell you there are also several retired elderly men who have small lawn care busnesses who supplement their retirement doing these jobs.The reason this is still happening here is there is no illegal aliens here, we are still 99 per cent of English decent. But in 1980 I left California because I could see what was happening there and I wanted a better quality of life for my children. I have realized we can not keep moving, at some point you either surrender your country or you make a stand and fight , this is what I am doing now, so it does not follow me here again to a town I love with all my heart and hope it will be here for my grandchidren in a few years. Believe me it is all around our town we are 30 miles from Spokane Wash. and it is a problem there, it is hitting Montana on the other side of me, it is comming no doubt.
    We will always have a certain amount of children who will not graduate from high school or go to college, what are they going to do?It use to be they were plumbers, builders,electricons grocery store clerks, maids, waitresses ect. and were proud to do those jobs some of which were considered skilled labor. Now our society makes these jobs sound menial, unimportant, low class but at least these people where working and making a living.
    Any service that needs done is important and it should go to our fellow Americans, children , college students, elderly or simply someone trying to support their family. Anyone who cannot see this or have a simple opinon on the subject is simply another American traitor and too big a coward to voice his/her opinon, or is not paying attention to one of the most tragic events in our life time.
    THE SURRVIVAL OF OUR NATION

ILLEGALS GO HOME, STOP WORK VISA'S, AG BILL AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT MAY HARM AMERICANS, PERIOD. WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE, WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK, AND IF SOME PEOPLE GET HURT IN THE PROCESS REMEMBER POLITICIANS THIS IS YOUR FAULT NOT OURS, I WILL STILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT ESPECIALLY KNOWING I TRIED SAVING OUR COUNRTY FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Bamajdphd, we are glad that you are here and welcome your comments. There are a lot of people here at ALIPAC, if you don't start making some new friends, people are going to start talking. I mean, come on, Crocket is charming, but he isn't that charming.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123