Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    http://www.mcso.org/

Call Us At:
    1.800.352.4553 (Outside Metro Area)
    or Send an Email

ADDRESS:
    Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
    100 W. Washington, Ste 1900
    Phoenix, AZ 85003

Let's call and see if we can do it and if so HOW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE--the 800 number --

AE-- the 800 number gets the "I'm sorry message".

PS I am not averse to contributing to a fund to recall Governor Napolitano. It is time to dig in our heels and let the politicians hear our voices again. I hope someone in AZ starts the recall action.

(Some states do not have this capability.)

I just tried the 602 number but the operator said they were having trouble with their phone system today. She said, she would try to put me through but if it didn't work to try again later. It still wasn't working.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I simply copied and pasted from their site, so it might be what Gogo said, they were having techincal glitches.

Saw Shriff Joe on Foxnews and he was livid and said exactly what he thought about the Governor and the mayor of Phoenix, and their subversive way of getting "his" money to fight illegal immigration saying it was for outstanding warrants (he said it was a "crock"!)

Man...wish he was this counties sheriff, ours is being investigated for misconduct while having been on state trooper detail to a former governor/buddy........
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

This is what my note with my check said:

I have deleted my name and address for this version.

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

Attention Sheriff Arpaio:

Sheriff Joe,
    I am proud of the job you are doing to support the American rule of law. You are a great patriot.

This old man wishes you well and hopes you continue to do your duty for a long time.

I am enclosing a check for $10.00. I believe you can open an account in a local bank in the name of "Illegal Immigration Enforcement Fund" or some similar name. I am doing this because your Governor, Janet Napolitano, has played as sneaky and dirty a political card as I can remember in a long time. I have also posted on two conservative anti-illegal immigration sites about this. I do believe there are others who are interested. Whether or not that turns out to be true remains to be seen. In any event, please use my modest donation to continue your excellent efforts.

Extend my compliments to your officers for supporting you (and the USA) in this effort.

Sincerely,

American citizen
    Korean Veteran

Good, short and sweet letter.

Remember that movie about the cop and the waitress. He won the lottery and gave her part of the lottery. It was a true story. When his wife divorced him and sued for the waitresses part of the money back (even though she agreed) the waitress lost the money. In the end a reporter wrote the story about it and set up a fund and people all over sent in money. I think they ended up with something like $600,000 dollars.

Re: $1.6 million-----

misterbill, you read my mind! If we get behind this effort, not only would it give Sheriff Joe the money he needs but it would send a LOUD and CLEAR message across the country! We could also make sure that it gets plenty of media attention! I'm all for it and would gladly contribute. After all, Sheriff Joe is the spearhead of the movement in Arizona!

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    If people send Sheriff Joe a check for $10. It will require 160, 000 of us. More importantly, it will tell Gov. Napolitano how other Americans feel about her treasonous acts. Is this a viable solution?? Do we have enough people to send this message??

I do not have a lot of money, but I would rather sacrifice a little and support the fight against illegal immigration than to have Sheriff Joe's model for the rest of the country stopped.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Just spoke to a lovely woman, Karen Andrews, at the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. They have set up a special fund for donations to Sheriff Joe and are accepting all contributioons. Karen said they prefer cashier's checks or money orders...but if that's not possible...a check is fine. Make the cashiers check, money order, or check out to: MCSO.

Send donations to:

MCSO
    Wells Fargo Plaza
    100 West Washington
    Suite 1900
    Phoenix, Arizona 85003

I'm sending my donation today...nothing would make me happier than to send a message to Janet Napolitano! Sheriff Joe is a national treasure, and we need to show our appreciation!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Just spoke to a lovely woman, Karen Andrews, at the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. They have set up a special fund for donations to Sheriff Joe and are accepting all contributioons. Karen said they prefer cashier's checks or money orders...but if that's not possible...a check is fine. Make the cashiers check, money order, or check out to: MCSO.

Send donations to:

MCSO
    Wells Fargo Plaza
    100 West Washington
    Suite 1900
    Phoenix, Arizona 85003

I'm sending my donation today...nothing would make me happier than to send a message to Janet Napolitano! Sheriff Joe is a national treasure, and we need to show our appreciation!
    Whoo Hoo lets get the word out folks! Send to your email addresses, give the info to our radio stations, TV folks.

I'll send it to Glenn Beck, and Neal Cavuto. Neal has Joe on a lot.

In the mail and sent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast