Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

sent mine yesterday--

I did not have full address, but I did make it out to Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and put a memo on check "for illegal immigration law enforcement".

S***w Janet Napolitano. (and all supporters of globalism and open borders)

Thank you everyone--we can make a difference--

and doesn't it feel good to do something besides just typing our feelings????

My hubby said, "send him twice as much."

LOL Good old hubby. He put off buying something else to help Sheriff Joe. Let's face it folks. Sheriff Joe is our firewall against this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check's written and ready to drop in the mail in the AM!

AE

Misterbill, thanks for your service. My father too was a Korean War Veteran (U.S. Navy Commissaryman) and he said it was the forgotten war and the veterans were forgotten veterans, I believe that it so true.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I "Borrowed" this from CJBL from FS . Good article on her Governoris

AZ GOP: Governor has 'refused to enforce our laws'
    By Evan Brown

The Arizona Republican Party has issued a statement decrying Governor Janet Napolitano's immigration policies, and stating their belief that she is, in essence, violating her oath of office by not ensuring the "the laws be faithfully executed" as per the Arizona Constitution.

Randy Pullen, chairman of the Arizona Republican Party, said, "The Governor has continually refused to enforce our laws on illegal immigration,â€
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123