Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: At the Immigration Hearings, Jeff Sessions Stands Alone

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Cruz supported permanent legalization without citizenship.

Crux supported border security first, then legalization.

Cruz supported great expansion of legal immigration.

Sure, any and every candidate can change their minds for political purposes in a race for President to try to win votes. Almost all the candidates have done that in response to public opinion generated by Donald Trump.

But of all the candidates, Ted Cruz is the only one who lied about it. He denied being for legalization. He denied being for amnesty. All he had to do was admit it and say something like things have changed, I've heard the people, they're right and I was wrong. But Ted Cruz didn't say that on December 15 in the GOP Debate. He tried to avoid answering the question and when ultimately forced to answer by the Moderator, he chose to lie.

We don't want people in our government who will lie to us and run deceptions for political gain. Why would anyone want any more of that? Don't we already have enough of it?

I think most people are fed up with all talk no action politicians who lie to the American People to keep their government job or try for a promotion to a bigger house with a bigger paycheck.
    Trump SUPPORTS the expedited return of deported illegal aliens

Trump SUPPORTS a merit-based system for the legalization of illegal aliens.

Trump has supported a path for illegal aliens.

Trump has supported comprehensive immigration reform

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump SUPPORTS the expedited return of deported illegal aliens

Trump SUPPORTS a merit-based system for the legalization of illegal aliens.

Trump has supported a path for illegal aliens.

Trump has supported comprehensive immigration reform
    You forgot Trump supports the mass deportation of all illegal aliens in 2 years. If you really think after he pulls that off he'll let even one of these booger noses back in, then I've got some ocean-front property to sell you in Iowa.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12