Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brian503a,
    I know how you feel. I used to be the same way, but I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils any more. I vote my conscious and I support the party that I feel has the best candidate. It is not just financial in getting a third party in office, they are held back and forced to even stringent rules and higher costs for even getting on the ballot. Regardless, I will stay the course and do what I can to help promote them. Thanks to the internet, I can reach thousands of people a day. Imagine, if more of us did the same? We need to end this political mayhem by putting someone in office that is willing to represent the people and actually defend and protect the Constitution. I would rather not vote, than to vote for the lesser of two evils.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

What about we TAKE OVER the Republican Party!! They have the closer philosophical views....they just don't have the CANDIDATES.....we should kick all those globalists out with a carefully scripted litmus test on: aliens

About 5 simple questions, background checks to ensure their answers are truthful...if they pass the test to be determined by a Litmus Test Committee on Candidates, with all we know NOW, we can not only decide what our party DOES but who can PLAY in it.

Just a thought..I'm not ready to commit....but if that party was cleaned up....the party of Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson....philosophically, it still has potential.

It's just right now got a HUGE PEOPLE PROBLEM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I noticed that this thread was started BEFORE the latest news about "Heavily Armed Invaders" cross the border. If that's the case, 2006 is a LOOONG way off. We'll have to see what happens here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen....we can not wait until the 2006 or 2008 elections to solve this problem. The future elections may clean house and if we can all figure out how to take our parties back, Democrats and Republicans and get them cleaned up, then we can hopefully prevent such a disaster in the future.

However, the current situation is about to explode and will shortly.

In another thread...you'll see the posters considering this War.

And American Citizens are without a Commander-in-Chief.

Our troops are in Iraq.

Congress is more interested in "filibusters" than protecting its Citizens.

We need to contemplate what we will do in the coming days if the Congress doesn't get troops to the borders to keep the flow out and support US Citizens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12