Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I dare not go any further than to say this really angers me.

We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Ok, maybe I should go far enough to clarify why it makes me angry. It makes me wonder how many American and Legal children have suffered because their parents didn't have insurance and no way to pay for the extremely insane costs that this kid got for free.

How about a SOB story about how much this mother's act has cost us as TAX PAYERS? Not being cold hearted here, but even a dog shelter realizes it cannot save every stray that is out in the world.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

ldydrake
    You ask how many? Hundreds of thousands or maybe millions!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    here's another story with a picture of the kid
    http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/state/14952890.htm
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

In whole Africa continent there are millions of children worse than this. Why don't we bring them all here? We are a(yet) rich country why do not
    solve all the problems of illness, hungriness, etc..?
    PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK, let the GOP's who make billions with all this misery take care of them.

Okay, I feel bad for the family, but by doing what she did, those costs of his chemotherapy got passed on to every other American that uses medical services.

Am I missing something here? Why did social services take the children and put them into foster care? They are not citizens, they should be shipped back to Mexico or dumped off at the Mexican consulate. They should not be a ward of the state of Texas.

Another question, if the bus services were being provided, why did she miss some of her appointments or showed up late? Also, maybe she should have filled those papers that she decided not to. You know, the ones the hopital gave her to help her stay on a short term bases.

Quote Originally Posted by ldydrake
    I dare not go any further than to say this really angers me.
    EXACTLY. I read this story earlier today and it's been burning in my mind all day. We dont' have a free F*n healthcare system. And I might be considered a big jerk for saying this, but chemotherapy is NOT emergency care. This kid should have been turned away at every hospital. I'm sure the bill is in the hundreds of thousands of dollars and he's just going to die anyway.

I have no sympathy for this kid and my mom fought leukemia for two years. I'm sure poor american kids and their families are suffering everyday. I am SO SICK of seeing these diseased illegals stealing money from our country.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

We have an obligation to our country and our citizens.
    I'm a mother.......I've lost a child........I'm not heartless.
    But we have to know where to draw the line. We cannot upkeep EVERY stray that comes across that border.
    You people who come across that border know that you are ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. YES, ILLEGAL ALIENS, NOT GUESTS!!!!!!!!!
    AND THE USA IS NOT THE SALVATION ARMY.
    DON'T KEEP PUSHING............WE DO HAVE OUR LIMITS!!!!!!!!!
    FIGHT FOR RIGHTS IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY
    QUIT BRINGING ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ACROSS THAT BORDER TO US.
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR PROBLEMS AND WE DON'T WANT YOUR PROBLEMS AND WE WON'T TAKE IT MUCH LONGER.
    WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND
    ?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12