Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope and pray enough citizens are writing and calling their senators so that they will know who votes them into office. It does no good to have the money from these traitors if no one votes for you. This is the time that we have them over a barrel. Big business or votes that is what they will be letting us know in just a couple of months. If Senators want to keep their jobs they will vote on the house bill without giving ANY out for illegals or buisnesses. They could even make it better by making businesses check for illegals BEFORE Nov 2006. That way we will know that they are for us and not against us. They made a promise to uphold the law now is the time to do it.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC ubgold!!

Great Post and I could not agree with you more!!

Now is the time. It's really now or never.

Welcome aboard ubgold!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UBGold,

Welcome,

We mounted an extensive call campaign to Congress before the Holidays. We focused our efforts on the House.

We will be going after the Senate strong in a few weeks once our candidates program is up and running smooth.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exactly my feelings UBGold, they might have 25,000 to give someone in Congress but they still have only one vote. The same as you and me.

That is why we have to rally as many people to the cause as we can.

Also Welcome to ALIPAC

Right on and thank God we still have the "one man one vote"...well thanks to some brave ladies in the 20's, we have "one person one vote"!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to ALIPAC, UBGold! It is always great to have a fresh voice and viewpoint. Believe me, we will be HOUNDING OUR SENATORS RELENTLESSLY once they get back. IN FACT, I have already STARTED my campaign so they will have letters from me on their desks (HA!) when they return from yet ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR VACATIONS!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12