Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm sure our government knows where Bin Laden is -

'

Actually, I have always said Bin Laden is living in a Motel 6 in Brownsvile, Texas, living on bean burritos from the next door 7-11.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mejicojohn, I'm delighted to hear there has been progress made in Laredo. I believe that although some progress has been made in securing the actual border in the El Paso area, the city is less safe than ever. Perhaps the cartel people form Laredo are moving El Paso way. Not so long ago, El Paso was declared a sanctuary city. Today they claim it isn't. What we have is a wishy washy group of people running the show and I'm ashamed to say I was in favor of the mayor who has probably done way more harm than good to the city of El Paso. I'm convinced that even the small potatoes guys are big liars while campaigning.

Nevertheless, any progress, any step in the right direction means to me that all these letters, all these phone calls, all the message board messages, passing round information and all the ranting and raving over these past few years is getting at least some of the results we desired when we set out. Although I'd hoped for a lot more, I cannot refuse to recognize that there has been progress.

I've been livid about illegal immigration for a good long time now. It seems that the illegals and their marching woke up millions of Americans who had no idea we had been invaded. I hope more wake up. And I hope the progress gets better publicized.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixie, I think bin Laden is under heavy guard in some palace in Saudi Arabia. His family is among the richest in the world. The last thing they need is a crackpot son dragging their name through any more dirt than it already gets dragged through.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567