Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Listen folks. We are prepared for this. Many of us are vetrans of this debate in the chat rooms and forums of the Internet and we know how the story goes.

We begin the debate. Their side starts to fall apart. They then rely on two mechanisms to try and prevail. They use their control such as Editorial Control, Content Control, banning posters etc... and they play the race card.

When they play the race card, it is a good sign because it means they are on the ropes and they cannot defend their side in any other way. They try to cast doubts on those that oppose them through the character attack of stating they are racists. They hope that others will flee from their support and some do.

There is a next phase when the debate reaches this pitch. We simply point out that they are trying to change the topic and make false accusations and we stick to the merits of our position.

The public agrees with us and we have to show the others that we are not afraid and we will not be cowered because someone wants to call us ugly names. I'd rather be called ugly names than watch my nation go down the tubes and watch the legal citizens of our nation suffer.

The truth has a power and those that lie and distort will not prevail against the truth. The truth is the armor of God.

We must keep blowing our horns and marching around the city. THE WALLS WILL COME DOWN!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would think that N. Carolina would be much better suited to resist the illegal immigration wave than say, California.Why do you guys have such a hard time against them?

Do not know. This is the exact quote taken off the numbersUSA website. Usually the polls would not ask question by region as that could be considered profiing a certain nationality. The question would be legal immigrants (of all nationalities from all regions).
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Have you been to the numbersUSA website? I just discovered it tonight when they sent the update letter about all the great work that was done and the great results. Almost everything was stopped cold. Still work to do next week, but with the momentum we have now, I believe we will shut this immigration thing down this session so we can now figure out what to do about the other problems--Gonzles nomination, prosecutions, deportations, etc. You should visit their website. They have some great information and charts, graphs and some statistics.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

rickesteves--The statement is as it is in the quote. I found it in numbers.usa.com. I posted a reply to you earlier but it ended up in another article discussion. I'm not sure how that happened. In any event, if you haven't checked it out yet, you should visit the numbersUSA.com site. It has alot of valuable information. I grabbed this one for the post on the Ruth Sheehan letter because it proved she's biased and telling tales....and the newspaper she works for knew it.

Perhaps the problem is simple-maybe people just don't care what happens in another state as long as it's not happening in their state.I lived in Cheyenne,Wy. for a year and although the people there were absolutely great the state was about as sheltered as possible from the surrounding country.

rickesteves--about your question concerning why North Carolina is having such a problem. There are several reasons in my view:

1) the federal government fails to secure the borders so the folks got in

2) due to a nation-wide legislative action by La Raza, and its Affiliate here in Raleigh, run by Bazan-Manson of el Pueblo, the Governor was duped into intoducing the drivers license for illegal aliens bill

3) word spread through El Pueblo, Bazan-Manson, to come one come all. Remember the quote in the article where she said "We've recruited these people". "We" didn't. "She" did. She is part of La Raza. She is on the Executive Committee of La Raza. She is a "plant" to assist them in recruiting more illegal aliens in the the US and because she's here and got the drivers license through 5 years ago, we have been flooded

4) the Governor put a "hold" on all stops of illegals, no arrests of illegals for deportation--he is obviousy a globalist--we didn't know that then, but we do now.

5) the United States allows free movement between states such that once they are in the country, a state has no way of keeping them out if INS isn't going to come get them and the Governor doesn't want them detained

There is more to learn on the NC situation. If you go to the El Pueblo website, which is http://elpueblo.org and click on the Board of Directors which is in the red space on the left, then scroll all the way down through the profiles of the directors, you will find a BIG DOG from Kellogs Corporation from Michigan--i. e. a major globalist. Put Kelloggs on your list of potential globalists.

Also, you may want to search for all your La Raza affiliates in your area. Search through their websites especially their Board of Directors and post any corporate BIG DOGS you find. Sponsors....probably not necessarily...focus on the Board Members, because they are the ones leading the way of the organization. Sponsors just get calls for money and they do it for the advertising....we want the POLICY PEOPLE...they would be on the Boards of Directors.

La Raza has been very busy.....while we have been working and "sleeping" trusting our Government....something we can now no longer do.

I feel so sorry for California. I'm so sorry we didn't know in time to do something. I discovered a potential problem about a couple of years ago when the population I learned of Los Angeles, which I heard on a news report, had exploded to over 25,000,000. It has grown 15,000,000 since I'd last heard it 10 years or so earlier. In fact, it is what sent me on my search....my population determination....because there was just no way that city had grown on its own to that level....it meant the population had been invaded by illegals. We'll do everything we can to get your state returned to some state of normalcy. Deportation is the only solution for California in large numbers. How do you feel about that?

William, nice letter to us folks. I see you could tell from the posts how that letter from the Raleigh News Observer on the tail of the Associated Press hurt everyone. Thanks for realizing that!

To everyone---be stedfast; get rest and clear minds for next week.

William, read my second post....you need to find some way to get that letter into public eye. I'm drawing attention in my way....to the issue of integrity in both the Raleigh News & Observer and El Pueblo. Neither one are in legal positions where they can torment the public; falsify the truth; fabricate stories; and insult or attempt to defame the people of this state. Members of the free press of the United States have ethics rules and the Raleigh News & Observer crossed the line with the Ruth Sheehan column. Bazan, I believe has fabricated her letters with false quotes.

Did you actually see the letters? Do we even know if they exist? The way they were worded, especially one, petaining to the "rightfully heirs of our fathers" did not sound like an Anglo written letter....it sounded like a Latino written letter.

Her organization should be investigated and discredited if she is using a 501 C 3 for illegal activities such as recruiting illegal labor in violation of US Immigration; US Labor and US Civil Rights law and in my opinion the organization should be legally dissolved and the monies contributed to her organization returned to the contributers in accordance with law on the official dissolution of a 501 C 3. Much more needs to be learned about the activities of El Pueblo.

Judy-I don't think your govenor was duped;I think as your state grows economically the money people there want to make a buck just like here and illegal labor is the way to go for them.Govenors talk to each other and I'm sure yours had to have heard somewhere along the line how things are concerning the movement of illegals.On the positive side your state has enough of a percentage of a population with deep roots there that will more than likely oppose being beseiged and taken over by illegal aliens.

rickesteves--You're probably right and I sure hope so. Here like everywhere that big business operates, there are the "powers" and businesses, many agricultural related, have used legal immigrants so when the flood of illegals came in, and no one was saying NOT TO HIRE ILLEGALS, a few did and then pretty soon everyone was because the others were. It mushroomed so quickly, it kinda caught everyone by surprise.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast