Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's a RIGHT, not a priviledge...

Here's a perfect example of the "grey area", where criminal immigration and terrorism unite and form a deadly combination:

http://www.theunionleader.com/articles_ ... icle=58519

It seems as though illegal immigrants are fighting to distinguish themselves from terrorists by saying that they have a RIGHT to be here and to obtain all the good stuff we've all worked hard to have.

I point to this one quote:

"At the core of this issue is a view of what the driver's license is," added state Sen. Peter Burling, who believes New Hampshire should set its own standards for licenses. "It is a right, not a privilege, in a rural society needing a way to get around."
    Does that mean that it's a right for those here illegally as well? Because if that's the case then it shouldn't be used for any kind of legitimate identification or proof of residency by law.

Another quote:

"A driver's license was never about identification. It was about being able to drive," Sytek said. "It's been morphed into all these other things."
    I say that they shouldn't be able to have it both ways. If criminal aliens can legally obtain drivers' licenses, NOBODY should be able to use them for identification when voting, applying for jobs, loans, etc.

On the other hand, criminal aliens should have no legal rights in this country except deportation, and TECHNICALLY they don't. This shows that a radical leftist/globalist union is trying to normalize criminal immigration through the issue of drivers' licenses.

Well, they might SAY that a drivers' license is not meant to be used for identification but tell me why every single place I've ever been that wanted to see identification asked for my DRIVERS' LICENSE?? I have NEVER been asked for any other form of ID except for my passport when traveling in foreign countries.

The people who are not LEGAL citizens of the US forfeit EVERY privilege and EVERY RIGHT the minute they knowingly break our laws and cross that border.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well, apparantly in your state of N.C. they don't really care and want to give the criminal aliens licenses (to drive/kill) anyway.

What's the name of the politician who proposed that and what party does he/she hail from?

We have had a lot of problems with a couple of employees of our Department of Motor Vehicles SELLING drivers' licenses to illegals. They have been arrested and charged. I can't remember how much money they had gotten for all of these licenses but it was a LOT. To my knowledge, NO politician in my state advocates giving ILLEGALS drivers' licenses.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I thought that some state law had been passed in NC allowing them to get drivers' licenses. I'm glad that DIDN'T happen.

redrebel,

From what I have heard (dont quote this DE gal though) the problem is the ease in which illegals are able to obtain an authentic N.C. drivers license using entirely false documents. Hopefully someone from that state will chime in shortly.

Here in DE, 90% ( or more) of illegals drive cars with "valid" PA plates, yet none bearing the crucial inspection sticker required to drive in that state. To Delaware law inforcment officers, this ommision should be as obvious as the dick growing out of Senor Bush's forehead! But alas, the small town cops policing the very towns that are being heavily invaded...are too scared to "pick on" illegals.

You should move up here, where the small town cops in Hudson and New Ipswich (both with populations around 3,000) hold them and ICE accountable by charging them with criminal trespass. So far. We'll see what happens on Friday.

So I take it that you don't need inspection stickers in Delaware? That's rather curious. There was a guy up here who was registering cars for illegals for 2k a pop. He just got busted though.