Like Tree2Likes

Thread: J. Christian Adams: Biggest Threat to 2016 Election Is Illegal Alien Voting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

J. Christian Adams: Biggest Threat to 2016 Election Is Illegal Alien Voting

by JOHN HAYWARD
    3 Nov 2016

J. Christian Adams of the Election Law Center and the Public Interest Legal Foundation and author of the book Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department joined SiriusXM host Alex Marlow to discuss threats to the integrity of our voting system.

Unlike some other election-watchers, Adams did not count hacker penetration of voting machines among those threats.

“This is a total distraction. It is impossible to hack the voting machines,” he declared, saying that although he plays “second chair to nobody on voter fraud,” those electronic voting machines “are not the issue.”

“I’m convinced this is a distraction by the Left to make conservatives look utterly crazy, like chupacabra-type crazy,” he said. “These machines are decentralized. It’s just crazy. It is not the problem. Paper ballots are the problem. If you want to worry about rigging an election, get rid of paper ballots. They’re the worst possible form of election.”

“Here’s my guess, Alex: nobody who complains about the voting machines has ever done like I have done dozens of times and watched an election, monitored an election in the polling place all day long, through the paper ballot count,” he told Marlow. “It’s chaos. You don’t want paper ballots.”

As for the true problems we should be guarding against on November 8, Adams warned that “the Left has created structural edifices to influence the atmosphere of the election.”

“In other words, they just don’t rely on, like, some joker in Philadelphia to cast a phony ballot. They change the rules. The rules of the game are constantly being changed – not in October, but in January, in the December before the election,” he explained.

“For example, take citizen voting. There is something called a citizen checkbox. That’s the only way we have to stop foreigners from getting on the voter rolls. When you register to vote, you simply check a box: ‘Yes, I’m a United States citizen.’ There’s no verification in most states. You just get on the rolls because of the federal law, Motor Voter, passed in 1993.This was part of a long-term structural rigging of the election. It’s not voting machines, and it’s not, you know, busses. It’s something far more dangerous,” Adams said.

Marlow asked Adams for his top-three fears in the 2016 election.

“The biggest one, it’s easy. It’s not machines. It’s alien voting,” he replied. “I’ve been litigating cases around the country. I just sued two Virginia counties this week for concealing alien voting records, the list of foreigners who are on the voter rolls. In Virginia alone, Alex, our litigation found a thousand aliens in just eight counties. These are the only eight counties that complied with our document requests. And they were voting! So if you take a thousand aliens who were accidentally caught in eight Virginia counties, and there’s 135 Virginia counties, that tells you that the number of aliens on the voter rolls in just this swing state is in the five figures.”

“The same is true in Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, Arizona,” he continued. “More so in Texas, Pennsylvania. These are places where alien voting will make a difference. And it made a difference in California. California became the deepest shade of blue, in part, because of problems with the voter rolls, with illegal alien voting.”

“We have a blind spot,” Adams said. “I don’t think Republicans are aware of this problem to the degree they need to be. Some of them are. Most aren’t. There are very few tools, and the Obama administration has been blocking the use of those tools. For example, there is a federal database called SAVE. It is a list of aliens, all the aliens who are in the federal system. Under federal law, that data has to be made available to the states. Well, when Florida asked for that data to clean their voter rolls, the Obama administration refused to give it. So Florida had to sue in federal court to get it. They got it. The DHS is throttling it. They’re making it very hard to use the data.”

“So in a Trump administration, the first thing that he should do – the first thing, Alex, possibly the most important thing, you talk about draining the swamp – the first thing he should do is make the DHS – Department of Homeland Security SAVE data – available to election officials around the country,” Adams recommended.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...-alien-voting/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

J. Christian Adams is my main man, or rather, one of my main men, along with Amb. Alan Keyes, Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore, the Rev. Franklin Graham, atty. (and dentist) Mrs. Orly Taitz (Lady Liberty of Santa Barbara), Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), Dr. Terry Lakin (formerly LTC-USA), Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX), and Dr. Mike Vickers, D.V.M., a cattle vet in S. Texas, 70 miles north of McClellanville on U.S. 281, halfway between Monterrey and San Antonio.