Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Shaw's have a right to sue for racism and discrimination! They are US citizens assembling peacefully, not demanding anything for free, just trying to bring justice to their slain son and they get treated as though they are IA in their own country! First they lose their son who had such a promising future to a known IA and then they get treated INHUMANELY, THEIR CIVIL RIGHTS WERE TRAMPLED ON AS WERE THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS!!! These are people I will stand up for. not for those whining IA and their sob stories who have no right to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Sometimes I feel as though I live in Red China!
    How about the Soviet Union under Stalin ? 71,000 Americans now killed by Illegals . Cops against Citizens . Justice against Citizens in 9 out of 10 cases . I'm pointing fingers and blaming Bill Clinton and Dubya . Someone tell me again cause i missed it , the NAU/SPP is dead ? Stop beleiving the lie's people .
    For Americans to not be able to have free speech and assembly means the goal is all but complete for Dubya .
    Not a word on MSM . And Georgia and Russia was a lie by MSM also to the American public .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

It's not anyone, but the MAYOR of LA!!! Whoever gave that order must be exposed

Gee, where's the ACLU now. Oh, I forgot the Shaw family are legal citizens.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire

Where is Rev. Jackson or Sharpton?

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282

HA, HA! They don't care about black people. They are looking for another corporation to shake down. They are very busy right now.

As if that poor family hasn't been through enough.

It isn't called Lost Angeles for nothing. Unbelievable!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro

HA, HA! They don't care about black people. They are looking for another corporation to shake down. They are very busy right now.

They dont care about ANYONE but their OWN people. They DEMANDS are for THEIR people only. Black and white people are to blame for all of their troubles. THE ACLU ONLY WORKS FOR THE UNDERDOG. NEVER LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.

I'd like to know why Rev Jackson and Sharpton havent come to the Shaw's defense. Both of them could really change the situation around and make it better for all of the blacks living in L.A.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

mayor@lacity.org; councilmember.reyes@lacity.org; councilmember.greuel@lacity.org; councilmember.zine@lacity.org; councilmember.labonge@lacity.org; councilmember.weiss@lacity.org; councilmember.cardenas@lacity.org; councilmember.Alarcon@lacity.org; councilmember.Parks@lacity.org; councilmember.Perry@lacity.org; councilmember.Wesson@lacity.org; councilmember.Rosendahl@lacity.org; councilmember.Smith@lacity.org; councilmember.Garcetti@lacity.org; councilmember.Huizar@lacity.org; councilmember.Hahn@lacity.org; contact@lapdonline.org; V8834@lapd.lacity.org; skobina@lapd.lacity.org; molina@bos.lacounty.gov; SecondDistrict@bos.lacounty.gov; zev@bos.lacounty.gov; don@bos.lacounty.gov; FifthDistrict@lacbos.org

Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa
    District 1 - Ed Reyes
    District 2 - Wendy Greuel
    District 3 - Dennis P. Zine
    District 4 - Tom LaBonge
    District 5 - Jack Weiss
    District 6 - Tony Cardenas
    District 7 - Richard Alarcón
    District 8 - Bernard Parks
    District 9 - Jan Perry
    District 10 - Herb J. Wesson, Jr.
    District 11 - Bill Rosendahl
    District 12 - Greig Smith
    District 13 - Eric Garcetti
    District 14 - José Huizar
    District 15 - Janice Hahn
    Los Angeles Police Chief William J. Bratton
    Police Commision President Anthony Pacheco
    Police Commision Vice President John Mack
    Police Commisioner Andrea Ordin
    Police Commisioner Robert M. Saltzman
    Police Commisioner Alan J. Skobin
    Supervisor Gloria Molina
    Supervisor Yvonne B. Burke
    Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky
    Supervisor Don Knabe
    Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich

There is no dime to be hustled or pimped here! That's why they are no where to be found!! Showing up would only be the right thing to do which these two clowns are not interested in unless their presence is rewarded with a million dollar shakedown of some corporation who has more money than backbone!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast