Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericaFirst501
    Hello, just wish to give FYI; I called the phone number provided, the officer said I could not make a comment, unless it was within business hours, my bad I thought the PD was alway OPEN! Guess not, but I will call in the AM
    Well, that's interesting. Please let us know what happens when you call in the morning ok?

And, btw, glad to see you back.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AT WHAT POINT WERE THE ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS ASKED FOR ID, AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS DURING THE MARCHES THEY HAVE STAGED FOR THE PAST 2 OR 3 YEARS ON MAY FIRST. A DAY WITHOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. THIS WAS REALLY UNFAIR AND IT NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED. THESE PEOPLE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE AND COLLECT SIGNATURES OPPOSING THE TREATMENT OF AFRICAN-AMERICANS AT THE HANDS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEN BEING PROTECTED BY THE LAPD. THEIR CIVIL RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS EVER END

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    Gee, where's the ACLU now. Oh, I forgot the Shaw family are legal citizens.

Where is Rev. Jackson or Sharpton?
    THEY ARE BOTH MARCHING WITH THE ILLEGALS AND NOT GIVING A D*** ABOUT THEIR OWN SISTERS AND BROTHERS. TO SUM IT ALL UP WHEN IT COMES TO THESE TWO JERKS, THEY ONLY REACT WHEN ITS SOMETHING IN IT FOR THEM. AS MINISTERS THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT ABOVE ALL ELSE, THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL THEY ARE ALL ABOUT MONEY.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are illegal supporters. Jesse's wife was photographed hugging coward Elvira when she hiding out in her coward's nest.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345