Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JEB BUSH URGES BROTHER FOR MORE IMMIGRATION

Please sit down before reading. Otherwise you're going to fall down.

Fla. Gov. Jeb Bush Urges Immigration Changes

NewsMax.com Wires
    Thursday, Sept. 29, 2005

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Gov. Jeb Bush urged the federal government to change its visa and immigration policies Thursday, saying the country needs to avoid stifling international travel and commerce.

The governor said he recognized that the country had to tighten security after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks but said a better balance was needed.

"Now it's important to look at where we are and to make the necessary adjustments so that we don't choke off international travel. So that we don't choke off international commerce," he said during The Miami Herald's annual Americas Conference.

Florida especially understands that immigrants play an important role in renewing the country, he said.

"It is a good thing to have people who want to come to set up their business, to invest here, to use this as a platform for the expansion of their business, whether they're from Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil or Texas."

Bush, a brother of President Bush, said he gets a lot of e-mails from frustrated people who go through Miami International Airport. He also said the federal government should expand scholarship programs for residents in Latin America, the Caribbean and other regions to come study in the U.S.

"The United States has actually pulled back after Sept. 11 with providing visas for foreign students," he said.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article ... 5502.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know, I really don't like to Bush bash. I don't. I wish it wasn't necessary. Usually if you disagree with a president you can just, "disagree" and move on.

But with these guys the things they do to this country are so big, and so dangerous, that one is left either crying in their pillow, or getting mad and fighting back. NOBODY deep down really likes to have to be so disrespectful to the President of the U.S.

Well, how would you like to have TWO Bush's to deal with like those of us who live in Florida have I'm going to tell you, it can be pretty frustrating at times, which leads me to my next statement:

JEB BUSH, YOU ARE TRULY PATHETIC. YOU ARE JUST AS UNAMERICAN AS YOUR BIG BROTHER IS

I can so easily read in between the lines of this article, and what Jeb Bush is doing here. For one thing, it's pretty well rumored that he will not dare try for President.....but what's the next best thing? Senator. Now he needs the Latino voters again, thus you get these types of statements out of Jeb Bush. If you two aren't buying votes, your selling votes. Neither of you would be in office if you're acting skills weren't so good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"It is a good thing to have people who want to come to set up their business, to invest here, to use this as a platform for the expansion of their business, whether they're from Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil or Texas."
    Did you notice how he included Texas in with the list of foreign countries?

The apple sure didn't fall far from the tree.

IMPEACH THE BUSH'S!!!!

THE WHOLE FAMILY SHOULD BE DEPORTED.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The whole Bush Family are scum wads for selling out American citizens like they are doing....but committing treason, sedition, and sabotage, violation of consitutional rights, violation of federal felony laws, by their faiure to keep their oath of office to
    up hold the Consitution and the laws of the land.

I guess the USA citizens doesn't matter when they are making millions of dollars for themselves....makes one wonder if that is part of the reason the drugs and illegals flow so swiftly across the border...wonder what their cut is in all drug trafficing, money laundrying etc... tat they recieve from all their Hispanic,Latino, criminal buddies ?

Things You May Not Know About Bush Ties to criminal Hispamics

http://www.elandar.com/bush/amigos.html

To bad the money doesn't have to come out of the Bush's pockets to feed, house school, give medical care to and provide translators....these illegals should be forced to live on te Bush Ranch and and in the whitehouse, and on the whitehouse lawn....then you would hear the Bush's sing a different tune about how many illegals they want flowing across the border.

Just when you think it can't get worse it does they are being buses from Mexico to do the labor of rebuilding the Gulf coasts.....they are demanding visa's. Wonder how many slithered in claiming to be hurricane victims.

Applying some Horticulture 101.

I think it is time to clear the landscape of the hazardous undergrowth and burn the bushes.

The original dad bush didn't seem all that bad, but these suckers that are sprouting up all over the place are real nuisances. (Suckers are defined as "A secondary shoot produced from the base or roots of a woody plant that gives rise to a new plant", BTW)

Maybe the bushes could be dug up and transplanted down south someplace as they seem to prefer that climate and should really thrive there.

Actually, Legal, I don't really think they are all that skilful at acting or anything else. It's more that the audience that they are playing too is not all that discerning or demanding -- or didn't have much of an alternate choice in deciding which play to buy tickects to.

It does seem that the Jeb bush doesn't even know that travel, trade, immigration, investment, education and airport security are really different distinct concepts. But, the sibling bush doesn't know that borders are one of those things that countries can't exist without -- either that or the preference is for the country not to exist.

Macklin and Blue Hills, you are both so right. Welcome, Macklin!!

There is a beautiful day on the horizon, that when we hear the word "bush"
    we are going to think about our great outdoors again. Just think about that for a minute. Wow. What a day it'll be for America

U-2

Hey; the 2 brothers ought to sit down together, and have another DRINK!

BTW; they are tranplanted! boston brahmin bloo blood bastids. They are Massachusetts tories by way of connecticut more recently. Texans my 10 gallon hat!

This Damn Yankee don't own no 10 gallon hat. g