Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jeff Flake: GOP Leadership Promised DACA Amnesty if I Vote for Tax Bill

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jeff Flake: GOP Leadership Promised DACA Amnesty if I Vote for Tax Bill

Jeff Flake: GOP Leadership Promised DACA Amnesty if I Vote for Tax Bill

1 Dec 2017

Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) has revealed that he’s been promised an amnesty for nearly 800,000 illegal aliens by the Senate Republican leadership so long as he votes in favor of a year-end tax reform bill.

In a statement, Flake — a longtime advocate for mass immigration and amnesty — said he was originally going to vote against the tax reform plan, but was promised by GOP leadership that if he voted in favor of the bill, he would be backed later on by leadership with a plan to give amnesty to hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens who have been shielded from deportation by the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

The Washington Post noted:

Almost simultaneously, Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), a prominent holdout, announced his support for the legislation. He said he had secured leadership backing for two priorities: one related to how businesses can deduct major investments like equipment purchases; and the second involving a solution for immigrants brought without authorization to the United States as children.

“Having secured both of those objectives, I am pleased to announce I will vote in support of the tax reform bill,” Flake said in a statement.

In another statement, Flake not only said that he got a commitment by the GOP leadership to support a DACA amnesty, but also that the “solution” would be “growth-oriented” which loosely refers to more legal immigration and more imported foreign workers for big business.

From the outset of the current debate on tax reform, my goal has been to ensure that Congress passes a tax reform package that is both fiscally-responsible and promotes economic growth. During the debate over the current bill, I’ve focused on two specific objectives. The first was to eliminate the $85 billion expensing budget gimmick in the bill. The second was to obtain a firm commitment from the Senate Leadership and the administration to work with me on a growth-oriented legislative solution to enact fair and permanent protections for DACA recipients. [Emphasis added]

Flake’s statement would mean the passage of the tax legislation is actually serving as an assurance to the Republican establishment, Democrats, the open borders lobby and corporate interests that an amnesty for DACA illegal aliens will happen, no matter the amount of opposition to it by President Trump’s base and the American people.

Earlier in the week, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and corporate interests gathered in Washington, D.C. with illegal aliens to lobby lawmakers to support an amnesty for DACA recipients.

The open borders efforts, though, have not pushed the White House to move from the Trump administration’s stance that any deal on DACA would have to include the President’s pro-American immigration principles in order for it to be considered.

In September, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the DACA program would officially be ended in March 2018. Since then, the political establishment, the open borders lobby, and big business have attempted to quickly lobby and pass an amnesty deal that could potentially result in a flood of between 9.9 to 19 million foreign extended family members arriving in the U.S. in years to come.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-for-tax-bill/

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So to garner his vote on a tax bill for American citizens he held his vote hostage for an amnesty for some foreign citizens who are here illegally. Shame on republicans who would sell the citizens and the nation out again.

Was Jeff Flake's support for the tax bill worth a trade for DACA?
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 12-01-2017 at 10:12 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    So to garner his vote on a tax bill for American citizens he held his vote hostage for an amnesty for some foreign citizens who are here illegally. Shame on republicans who would sell the citizens and the nation out again.

Was Jeff Flake's support for the tax bill worth a trade for DACA?
    Simply put, NO!

We're certainly getting mixed messages from many Republicans and the White House (Trump) on DACA. We were hearing that Trump wants an end to chain-migration, E-Verify, and border funding in exchange for a DACA amnesty bill. Hmm, and now we're hearing this! This whole mess is failing the smell test! Of course I shouldn't be surprised. I predicted a DACA amnesty bill many months ago.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn