Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    I'm not trying to make an enemy of Jeff Sessions but I also want the truth. Maybe we are all working from a different definition of amnesty??? Rewarding law breakers is amnesty; the following is amnesty.

“But I think we should never again — 1986 (the year of President Reagan’s immigrant amnesty program) forward — never should you get every single benefit this country offers if you come here illegally. You don’t get everything.”
    ALTURA
    I've been trying to warn folks about 'Sessions' for a very long time.

He has always straddled the fence and has to be pretty damned sore by now.

** when someone sends MIXED MESSAGES........that's code for underhanded, back-room dealing.

We can handle it if we know the truth. It's best to let him know that WE ARE WATCHING HIS EVERY MOVE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    2ndamendsis wrote:
    I've been trying to warn folks about 'Sessions' for a very long time.
    This is mighty depressing! Who out there is a staunch opponent of CIR in the Senate???

Lott will probably try to jump ship since he's been re-elected--he's pretty slippery.

I've been thinking of this for a few hours now. IF Jeff Sessions can be persuaded to get on the side of the amnesty crowd, I wonder who else will join up with them. We just can't lose one of the best supporters we had going for us. I hope this isn't true!

Lott's always been on Bush's side.

We're making lists up right now.

We want the definite anti-amnesty people to be known as well as the pros and those that are iffy.

Who's just won elections are free to screw us if they so chose to do so.
    They need to be watched carefully.

Note: there have been too many of these people who've said one thing and then turned around and justified going back on their word with some double speak or another.
    This is a small part of the reason why we find ourselves in this pickle...trusting their words when their actions are what speak the truth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Sessions is up for re-election in '08. He would be voting for amnesty at his own peril in a conservative state.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Sessions is up for re-election in '08. He would be voting for amnesty at his own peril in a conservative state.
    THIS could be our salvation with him, KATE.

Anyone up for re-election is more apt to be swayed to stand up for America rather than play the political game in DC.

He needs tons of PRESSURE and again, let him know we are watching his every move.

MW
    You guys aren't listening. Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) WILL NOT VOTE "YEA" ON THE KENNEDY/MCCAIN BILL. IMHO, we do not need to start becoming gun shy everytime someone says something that we can twist in any direction we want. I challenge anyone to show me one shred of evidence that would support the notion that Sen. Session would vote in support of the Kennedy/McCain bill. Please, let's not start biting the hands that feed us. I'm not saying we shouldn't stay on top of him, but let's do so as insurance, not because we think he's getting ready to sell us down the river.

I'm getting some mixed signals on this thread, but I hope no one is suggesting that Sen. Sessions would approve an amnesty bill that would legalize millions of criminal aliens. Personally, I find it very disturbing that some in our camp would turn on someone like Sen. Session. This guy has always been on our side and he's been the most outspoken senator on the senate floor against amnesty for illegal immigrants. You will not find a stronger supporter to our cause in the senate:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... AL&VIPID=6

I know he's voted for a few visa increases over the years, but that cannot be compared to the travesty of giving amnesty to 20 million criminal aliens. Furthermore, people need to understand that he can't come out and say exactly what he'd like regarding criminal aliens. This is a game that has to be played with finesse and tact.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Give points for educational advancement, accumulated assets, fluency in English, and young age, said Sessions, and immigrants will benefit U.S. interests.
    I'm for this points system. We can then use the total accumulated points to determine the amount of reparations to be paid to American families. Then deport the aliens to end reparations.

“You don’t get to be a citizen; you don’t get every social welfare benefit that we give,” Sessions continued. “Health care, OK. Your children go to school, OK. You can drive the highways, OK, if you’re legalized in some fashion.”
    Health care OK? And they are now taking premiums out of my pension for coverage that was supplied. Now ehere's a good sized deductible I sometimes don't have. School OK? The property tax is rising so fast I'm going to have to downsize. Legalized criminal aliens are OK on the roads?

“The kid down here that dropped out of high school, who doesn’t know who his daddy is,” Sessions said.

“He fiddled around and is not a very reliable worker, but if somebody took some time and invested some money and worked with him, didn’t fire him the first time he was late for work, paid him a little better money, he might turn out to be a pretty good worker. Those are the American citizens.”
    Sessions is sounding like he's in favor of mandatory Unions? You guys sure he's a conservative Republican? Somebody had to put a pod under his bed!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    MW wrote:

I know he's voted for a few visa increases over the years, but that cannot be compared to the travesty of giving amnesty to 20 million criminal aliens. Furthermore, people need to understand that he can't come out and say exactly what he'd like regarding criminal aliens. This is a game that has to be played with finesse and tact.
    I think it is the game aspect that is leaving everyone feeling alittle unsettled. WE are all tired of games, however I agree I cannot see him giving amnesty to 20 million illegals. I believe that it is good to keep an eye on all politicians all then time , it keeps them on their toes.

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Give points for educational advancement, accumulated assets, fluency in English, and young age, said Sessions, and immigrants will benefit U.S. interests.
    I'm for this points system. We can then use the total accumulated points to determine the amount of reparations to be paid to American families. Then deport the aliens to end reparations.

[quote:1r8zvdpu]“The kid down here that dropped out of high school, who doesn’t know who his daddy is,” Sessions said.

“He fiddled around and is not a very reliable worker, but if somebody took some time and invested some money and worked with him, didn’t fire him the first time he was late for work, paid him a little better money, he might turn out to be a pretty good worker. Those are the American citizens.”
    Sessions is sounding like he's in favor of mandatory Unions? You guys sure he's a conservative Republican? Somebody had to put a pod under his bed![/quote:1r8zvdpu]

MW
    on the contrary. Personally, I LISTEN very carefully and I READ even more carefully.

I watch, listen and read whatever these guys do and, just as the FENCE BS, I take nothing for granted. Been in the game too long and have seen too much.

NAFTA/CAFTA..........check the votes.
    Even better, ask them why they voted the way they voted.
    Answers are extremely interesting, especially since many claim that they didn't even know what they voted for.

If they didn't read it.........They're STUPID & INEFFECTIVE
    If they did read it and voted yes.........They're GREEDY and connected to the SPP/NAU.

Sessions might hang tough as he's up for re-election. However, I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him. It would be wise to let him know that we are all watching his every move. THAT might keep him honest this time.

And BTW, I distinctly remember this guy standing side by side {or behind} with BUSH & gang of knuckleheads while selling his COMPREHENSIVE CRAP.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast