Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joe Biden Refuses to Visit the Border During Trip to Arizona: ‘More Important Things

Joe Biden Refuses to Visit the Border During Trip to Arizona: ‘More Important Things Going On’

by CHARLIE SPIERING 6 Dec 2022

President Joe Biden on Tuesday said he would not visit the southern border during his trip to Arizona, despite an ongoing migration crisis.

The president spoke briefly with reporters as he left the White House for a trip to Arizona to promote new investments in semiconductor chip manufacturing.

When asked why he was going to a border state without visiting the border, Biden replied, “Because there are more important things going on.”

The president has stubbornly resisted visiting the border as the migration crisis continues to cripple border communities faced by floods of migrants entering the country and claiming asylum.

Breitbart News
    @BreitbartNews
    ·
    Follow

Official

Joe Biden’s pro-migration policies are inviting another blue-collar migration flood across the southern border, say his Democrat allies.

breitbart.com
    Joe Biden's Allies Warn of Blue-Collar Migrant Invasion
    Joe Biden's pro-migration policies are inviting another blue-collar migration flood across the southern border, say his Democrat allies.

3:03 PM · Nov 26, 2020

Biden has never visited the Southern border, despite signaling last year that he would do so.

“At some point, I will,” he
    told reporters in March 2021 when asked if he would ever visit the Southern border.

In October 2021, Biden admitted that he “should” visit the border.

“I’ve been there before and I haven’t — I mean, I know it well. I guess I should go down,” he said
    during a town hall meeting with CNN, complaining that “I haven’t had a whole hell of lot of time to get down.”

Breitbart News
    @BreitbartNews
    ·
    Follow

Official

The Biden border crisis is SO bad, even Democrats are now begging him to enforce border controls.

breitbart.com
    Dems Kyrsten Sinema, Mark Kelly Urge Biden to Enforce Border Controls
    Democrat Sens. Kyrsten Sinema and Mark Kelly are pleading with President Joe Biden to enforce border controls.

4:01 PM · Mar 26, 2022

Last week, however, the White House laughed off an invitation from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy to Biden to visit the border, accusing Republicans of contributing to a “political stunt.”

On Monday, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre called for Republicans concerned about border security to negotiate with Biden on providing amnesty to illegal immigrants through his proposed immigration legislation.

“If they truly want to deal with the border, then they would stop doing political stunts and actually work with us on the plan that we have put forward, which they are not,” she said.

Joe Biden Refuses to Visit the Border During Trip to Arizona: 'More Important Things Going On' (breitbart.com)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why visit when you are orchestrating the invasion. The Biden regime denies the threat and crisis.

Straight up evil. Demographic and cultural assault against America to destroy and transform.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)