Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is the endorsement that McCain is most proud of:

Governor of Mexican State Supports McCain's Immigration Policies

El Imparcial (Hermosillo, Sonora) 2/6/08

Eduardo Bours, the governor of the state of Sonora, Mexico, said he supports Republican senator John McCain for the presidency of the United States. "I believe that it will always be positive, there is no way that someone can understand the immigration issue, the issue of border security, such as someone from the border can." "McCain understands it, the most interesting immigration proposal in the Congress of the United States is McCain's proposal, he is the one who has advanced these proposals the most."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

Eduardo Bours, the governor of the state of Sonora, Mexico, said he supports Republican senator John McCain for the presidency of the United States. "I believe that it will always be positive, there is no way that someone can understand the immigration issue, the issue of border security, such as someone from the border can." "McCain understands it, the most interesting immigration proposal in the Congress of the United States is McCain's proposal, he is the one who has advanced these proposals the most."
    Is this some kind of joke? This cannot be real.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

Is this some kind of joke? This cannot be real.
    Unfortunately, no. See the "Foreign News Report" here: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-102523-.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who gives a hoot?

So if Mexico endorses John McCain, does that mean I have to vote for Hillary? That endorsement would make me do something crazy like that.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

This information really needs to get out there, without the media spin on it. They make this sound like it's a wonderful step toward improved foreign relations rather than total sellout that it really is. This makes me absolutely crazy.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    So if Mexico endorses John McCain, does that mean I have to vote for Hillary? That endorsement would make me do something crazy like that.
    You could always wait and see who Canada endorses

Eduardo Bours, the governor of the state of Sonora, Mexico, said he supports Republican senator John McCain for the presidency of the United States.
    Are the people in the state of Sonora, Mexico voting in the US Presidential election?

I view endorsement by a foreign government (the government of Mexico is well-known for its corruption) as a liability not an asset and reeks of conflict of US and Mexican interests and conspirecy.

TALK ABOUT DOUBLE STANDARDS:
    "When in Mexico the U.S. State Department reminds U.S. citizens to avoid participating in demonstrations and other activities that might be deemed political by Mexican authorities. The Mexican Constitution prohibits political activities by foreigners, and such actions may result in detention and/or deportation."
    U.S. State Department
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123