Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JSealsx4203
    I don't understand why she said black people. We do not support illegal immigration.
    Apparently she thinks all illegal's are black or brown!!!! Shes a moron that's for sure....

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    This carrying papers or having ID thing is so stupid. Where have these people been?

I.D.'s start at birth. As soon as you are born most hospitals slap a I.D. band on your ankle. Any person with half a brain can see the importance of proof of identification.

Any person with half a brain
    ...now there's the rub...that is precisely what they don't have.

Kathyet

"The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.â€

I don't understand what these idiots are making such a big deal of carrying gov issued identification. I have a passport, driver’s license, state issued identification card and will show all three to any law enforcement officer who wants to see them. I have nothing to hide!

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. The only reason they are complaining is because illegals have no documentation to show! But of course they cannot come out and say that so they cry "racism."

This crap has gone on long enough
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Generally, it is not the color of anyone's skin that arouses suspicion. It is ones command of the English language, and possibly, the way one dresses. If you are not fluent in English at all there is a high probably that you are: #1 a legal visitor with valid papers, passport or visa or #2 an illegal alien. When I visit England, France, Germany, even Italy, etc. I pretty much can pass for anyone else living in that country. The minute I begin to speak, I am a dead give-a-way as to where I am probably from.....USA or Canada. That is an elementary conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    Generally, it is not the color of anyone's skin that arouses suspicion. It is ones command of the English language, and possibly, the way one dresses. If you are not fluent in English at all there is a high probably that you are: #1 a legal visitor with valid papers, passport or visa or #2 an illegal alien. When I visit England, France, Germany, even Italy, etc. I pretty much can pass for anyone else living in that country. The minute I begin to speak, I am a dead give-a-way as to where I am probably from.....USA or Canada. That is an elementary conclusion.

It still is not the issue it has nothing to do with profiling people .....There are many people in this Country who speak very little English or "broken" English as we used to refer to it many years ago. This Country is made up of LEGAL Immigrants from many places. Many people have been here for many years and some still don't speak English well, again that is not the issue here.....

Now, if and I REPEAT.... "IF ".....you are stopped for a violation, by law enforcement you are then asked for your ID and proof of insurance... what is the problem here??????? Show your ID, every one in this country has to show their ID for most things today.

If your not a Legal resident and asked, well then I can see why you would be objecting..you are here illegally.....

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by escalade

It still is not the issue it has nothing to do with profiling people .....There are many people in this Country who speak very little English or "broken" English as we used to refer to it many years ago. This Country is made up of LEGAL Immigrants from many places. Many people have been here for many years and some still don't speak English well, again that is not the issue here.....

Now, if and I REPEAT.... "IF ".....you are stopped for a violation, by law enforcement you are then asked for your ID and proof of insurance... what is the problem here??????? Show your ID, every one in this country has to show their ID for most things today.

If your not a Legal resident and asked, well then I can see why you would be objecting..you are here illegally.....

Kathyet
    Please reread my post....."If you are not fluent in English AT ALL....there is a high probability you are one of the two examples"..... The following is a FEDERAL REQUIREMENT FOR applicants desirous of/for U.S. Citizenship and I quote "applicants must be able to read, write, speak and understand English words in ordinary use". In addition possessing a limited amount of knowledge of U.S. history is also necessary. Age, the infirmed and some medical conditions may be exempted. If you were born in this country and you do not speak English, you are admitting to illiteracy. Any legal immigrant should have enough command of the English language to respond to any necessary proof of citizenship. Regular Americans are asked at every turn for I.D.....the doctors office, the D.O.T., being stopped for a traffic violation. even a public library. Certain licenses even require fingefr printing. Who cares. The majority of us have nothing to hide no matter how we look black, brown, white or purple.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12