Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey Sis - I'll PM you here in a bit..

Dare I ask the "un-askable"...

Why ?
    [They haven't "played fair" by us]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Just play fair with immigrants

because they've lived here for years, have worked hard, raised families and formed ties to their communities - feel they deserve more than to be legally invisible, prey to exploitation by greedy employers and unscrupulous lawyers.
    "We all made America, not just the Anglos," said one woman, defiantly.

If they are legally invisible it is by their own actions. No one forced them to make the poor choice of crossing our borders and staying here illegally. If they live in the shawdows, it is a shadow of their own making.

And because it can't be said enough.....
    This is not about ANGLOS. This is not about race. If you look at any anti illegal march you will see Americans of all colors. If it were merly about race, why would the group "You don't speak for me" be standing up for America? I wonder why these reporters never ask these people why Mexicao has such a stringent immigration policy towards other South American countries. I wonder if they would think that an illegal from El Salvador or Equador deserve to be in Mexico because they have set down some very shallow roots uninvited.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    because they've lived here for years, have worked hard, raised families and formed ties to their communities - feel they deserve more than to be legally invisible, prey to exploitation by greedy employers and unscrupulous lawyers.
    "We all made America, not just the Anglos," said one woman, defiantly.

If they are legally invisible it is by their own actions. No one forced them to make the poor choice of crossing our borders and staying here illegally. If they live in the shawdows, it is a shadow of their own making.

And because it can't be said enough.....
    This is not about ANGLOS. This is not about race. If you look at any anti illegal march you will see Americans of all colors. If it were merly about race, why would the group "You don't speak for me" be standing up for America? I wonder why these reporters never ask these people why Mexicao has such a stringent immigration policy towards other South American countries. I wonder if they would think that an illegal from El Salvador or Equador deserve to be in Mexico because they have set down some very shallow roots uninvited.
    Mexico has stringent immigration policies for So. America but they sure give them a free pass to truck on through their country to get to the United States, don't they??
    They never get tired of playing the racist card! then they would have to face the facts, wouldn't want to do that!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Mexico has stringent immigration policies for So. America but they sure give them a free pass to truck on through their country to get to the United States, don't they??
    Maybe they signed some kind of Super Highway agreement in the dead of night to help South Americans. I wonder if they are planning a 12 lane superhighway running thru the heartland of Mexico from their south border to the Texas border.... naw, that's silly. Why would they ever want to destroy thier beautiful country like that. Leave that to the dummies running the US.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Maybe they signed some kind of Super Highway agreement in the dead of night to help South Americans. I wonder if they are planning a 12 lane superhighway running thru the heartland of Mexico from their south border to the Texas border.... naw, that's silly. Why would they ever want to destroy thier beautiful country like that. Leave that to the dummies running the US.
    Proud, they don't need highways, haven't you seen the trains they travel on top of. 150 to 200 people sitting on top of a train, do you think anyone notices them! or they just don't care because they know exactly where they are headed. Picture this on the nafta super highway rail cars
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

jUST PLAY FAIR

We try to play fair, but they keep CHEATING!!!!!!!

And just how fair is what they've been doing to us and our country? I guess we're the only ones who have to 'play fair'.

I learned that many of the people there have been preyed upon by lawyers who promised to help them become legal, but gave bad advice and took their money.
    As a young man, he said, he was defrauded by two lawyers who promised to help legalize him.
    That`s their problem,,,,,,gettin` screwed can go both ways.
    Now his options are to find another employer to sponsor him, or to see what immigration law reform brings.
    or go through the legal steps.
    Under the STRIVE Act, the six-year waiting period for current immigrants applying for permanent residency status seems awfully long for people like Flores, who've been living here for many years.
    Within those many years,,Flores had plenty of time to sign up for legal citizenship.
    And the bill's "touchback" provision, which would require applicants to return to their native countries and re-enter on a visa, appears to be mostly a symbolic gesture that is terrifying to immigrants, who fear they won't be let back in.
    You took a chance before! Now take a "Legal" one! Chances are made to be taken.
    Find out the secret behind door #1. Will we let you back in or will we leave you hangin`?
    Legality means nothing to them, they would rather stay here Illegally than to go back and return legally.
    Whatever reforms Congress ultimately comes up with should strike a balance between controlling illegal immigration and recognizing that the illegal immigrants who are already here are human beings, and not just labor.
    WE`RE ALREADY HERE! WHAT DO WE GET?
    They keep saying "equal grounds" but I still have`nt heard anyone mention any equality on our part!

We all made America,
    Well, WE WE WE All the way home!!!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------

GREGAGREATAMERICAN Wrote:
    WHO'S PLAYIN ?
    I second that!
    ------------------------

Banned
    We love them. We hate them. We need them. But we want them to leave.
    Couldn't read past the first sentence...is she a kindergarten teacher???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast