Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keep Immigrants Out Is McCain Refrain That May Mean Re-Elect

Keep Immigrants Out Is McCain Refrain That May Mean Re-Election
    By Hans Nichols - Aug 22, 2010 9:01 PM PT

Two years ago, Tommy Espinoza stood on the stage of the Republican National Convention in St. Paul, Minnesota, to vouch for John McCain’s compassion for immigrants. Today, Espinoza has a dimmer view of the senator.

McCain’s campaign for re-election in Arizona “concluded that if they didn’t take an extreme position on immigration, he was at risk of losing,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    When you Arizona voter's sell your soul for America and Vote for McCain I want you to remember this

When he gives Amnesty to 35 - 40 Million Illegal Aliens and they can now LEGALLY Compete for the Few Jobs that are out there .. DO NOT BITCH ABOUT IT

You need to take a hard look at your employment status

You need to take a hard look at your Childrens employment status

You need to take a hard look at your Grand Childrens employment status

You need to take a hard look at your Nieces and Nephues employment status

You need to take a hard look at ALL of your familys employment status

You need to take a hard look at your Neighbors employment status

You need to take a hard look at your fellow AMERICANS employment status

As you watch Manufacturing Jobs being sent Off Shore

As You Watch H-2 Visa's taking High Paying Jobs

As You Watch Illegals being given Lower paying Jobs as all of the above Americans lose their houses, go on unemployment, go on welfare

U-6 Unemployment at 22.3 percent and this goof ball wants Amnesty and you agree ... Excuse Me!!!! Have you lost your mind!!!!

REMEMBER for the REST of YOUR DAYS that you assisted John McCain, Obama and the Globalists DESTROY the Country from the Inside out

All of My Fellow Veterans ... Wake Up .. Put the Pill Bottles Down; put the Beer Bottles Down

You Better Do A Gut Check and Fast or Be Prepared to Bow Your Head in Shame for What You Are Wishing Upon America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Added to Homepage with amended title:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5591--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deport all illegal aliens

NO. MCCAIN SAYS THAT TO BE RE-ELECTED. IF HE IS RE-ELECTED, HE WILL VOTE TO GRANT AMNESTY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS. DO NOT VOTE FOR MCCAIN ARIZONA. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL REGRET IT.

I think McLaim will find a big suprise tomorrow when the polls close. There are many Hayworth supporters that they are not aware of and I am one of them. The last two elections I have voted for McLaim but after living here for 15 years and seeing him do his typical flip-flop routine and gravitate to the big business lberal side of politics to further his own personal agenda I have decided to not vote for him this time around and to give Hayworth a shot at the title. I have listened to Hayworth on the talk radio for the last year and his views are more inline with mine and the avergae working class American. I think a better chance at true representation will be with him and I know many people agree, especially within the Arizona tea party movement. He might be counting his eggs before they hatch but I think tomorrow will be a real eye opener for him so I hope he has prepared his defeat speech. In my personal circle of family and friends I know of over 200 who will be voting for Hayworth tomorrow.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

I agree Patriot. I know NOONE who is voting for Juan so I am not sure where those poll numbers are coming from. On another front, on the radio this morning they were saying that so far the turnout for early voting is very low and mostly republicans. This I think is good news for JD, no real republican could vote for a man that has gone so far to the left. And this is not only an immigration issue for many of us, let's not forget Juan also loves Cap and Tax. Between his illegals and his plans for that I will have no money left out of my paycheck. The man has got to GO. I am already praying.....

Re: Keep Immigrants Out Is McCain Refrain That May Mean Re-E

[b]Keep Immigrants Out Is McCain Refrain
    For over 20 years McCain let millions in!! That's what I told the numbskull McCain supporters when calling.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)