Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A US born Mexican hum............

If an illegal alien applies for this amnesty and is denied for using fraudulent documents, the U.S. government cannot use that information to have that alien removed. Any government employee who divulges that information will be fined $10,000. (Section 604)
    Wow...something truly wrong with this one. Basically, an illegal can use fraudulent documents, which currently is happening and if anyone says anything they get fined?

Is this truly American?

Nessa, The reason Mexico is singled out is because of the fact that most of our illegals are Mexican Nationals. When I view vids of illegals protesting, all I see are Mexican flags. I have yet to see Brazillian, Peruvian, Irish, German or Canadian flags. This would lead me to believe that the majority of our univited guests are Mexican. I would also like to add that only (or so it seems) the Mexican govt. is endorsing the illegal acts of crossing our borders. They even pass out comic books to tell the los illegos how to safely navigate the desert. From this point on, I will refer to them as Mexican Nationals because that's what they are. Perhaps you should tell your Che t-shirt wearing amigos that they are an embarrassment to the cause. Would Che use food stamps? I don't think so.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

MW
    nessa wrote:

BECAUSE ARE YOU FORGETING THAT YOUR ANCESTORS, AND YOUR DECENDANT WERE IMMIGRANTS?!?!!?!?!!?
    Excuse me, my decendants are not immigrants (none of them)! Futhermore, all my ancestors weren't immigrants either. Perhaps a definition check would help you to better understand the meaning of the word "immigrant."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12