Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The kids are being deported, but mom and dad are lying low.

Parents Refused to Pick Up Illegal Teens Being Deported
    March 15th, 2007 @ 12:44pm by Kevin Tripp/KTAR

The kids are being deported, but mom and dad are lying low.

Three teens are on their way back to Mexico, but their parents are here in Arizona.

The high school students were busted for drag racing in Gilbert on Saturday night.

The driver said he didn't have an Arizona license, but did have a Mexican license. He and his friends were subsequently deported.

The Mexican consulate talked with the teens and called their parents, but no one wanted to pick up the kids.

"Our understanding is the parents were here illegally as well, illegally present in the country as well," says Lauren Mack with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The teens are now in the hands of Mexican authorities.
    Select default home page: News | Sports

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=418435
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NOPE! Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cute. Great family values. Concern for their kids? Ya right.

how horrible!! we must not separate these kids from their parents, or grand parents ... aunts uncles etc... deport them all! we need to do the right thing.

April
    Lone_Patriot wrote:

how horrible!! we must not separate these kids from their parents, or grand parents ... aunts uncles etc... deport them all! we need to do the right thing.
    YES and ASAP

Dixie

Banned
    The only thing those parents are thinking is, "No problema. Mijo will be back by the weekend."

BUILD THE FENCE ALREADY. THEY'RE GOOD ENOUGH FOR EVERYBODY ELSE!

Question:
    If any of you had a child in another country and you had to leave, would it even cross your mind to leave that child there? Even for a second? It wouldn't cross mine.....in fact if there was any question my child would be kept there and I was forced to go they would have a fight on their hands until they gave me my child. I can't even conceive of people thinking of dividing their families to stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Question:
    If any of you had a child in another country and you had to leave, would it even cross your mind to leave that child there? Even for a second? It wouldn't cross mine.....in fact if there was any question my child would be kept there and I was forced to go they would have a fight on their hands until they gave me my child. I can't even conceive of people thinking of dividing their families to stay here.
    Truer words have never been spoken, that is the difference in American family values and Mexican family values! This should go to all the news outlets so everyone can say "yea right" when they start sniveling about separation of families!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Where is their panic for their children? I think they are only worried for themselves! How selfish!

Family values, I think not!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast