Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello well u all want to see the flier i passed out so hear it is.............ENJOY and GOD BLESS AMERICA

SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY!

IN A RECENT TURN OF EVENTS WE HAVE FOUND OUR COUNTIES PRIDE IN JEOPARDY. IT SEEMS THAT PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ARE NOT ONLY OKAY, BUT SHOULD BE SUPPORTED. I SAY THAT IT IS THESE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT ARE THE REAL TERRORIST THREAT TO OUR SOCIETY! THESE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT CAUSE MASS UPRISINGS, AND GET INNOCENT BISTANDERS HURT! IT IS THESE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT ABUSE OUR COUNTRIES FREEDOMS! IT IS THESE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT NEED TO BE STOPPED!
    I AM TALKING ABOUT THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT OF ILLEGAL ALIENS IN OUR COUNTRY. THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS BELIEVE THAT THEY DESERVE THE VERY RIGHTS THAT WE AS LEGAL AMERICANS ENJOY. IF THEY WERE SO DETERMINED TO ENJOY THESE RIGHTS THEY WOULD SPEND THE TIME NEEDED TO GET A VISA FOR OUR COUNTRY, SO THAT THEY WERE NO LONGER ILLEGAL!! IF THEY REALLY FEEL LIKE THEY DESERVE THE RIGHTS THAT WE AS LEGAL AMERICANS ENJOY THEY WOULD BE WILLING TO PUT THE EFFORT FORTH THAT IS NEEDED TO NO LONGER BE ILLEGAL!!! ONE OF THE MANY THINGS THAT I KNOW ABOUT AMERICANS IS THAT WE ARE PROUD OF OUR FREEDOMS AND WE WORKED AND DIED FOR OUR RIGHTS.
    I KNOW THAT IF WE ALLOW THESE KIND OF ACTIVITIES TO TAKE PLACE, WE AS A COUNTRY WILL LOSE THE VERY FOUNDATION OF OUR FREEDOMS. BY LETTING ILLEGAL PEOPLE LIVE IN OUR COUNTRY WE RISK THE INTEGRITY OF OUR LAWS. WHAT WILL BE NEXT? ARE WE GOING TO LET RAPISTS AND MURDERERS WALK THE STREETS? THEY ARE ILLEGAL TOO ARENT THEY? DO THEY DESERVE THE RIGHTS THAT THE REST OF US HAVE? DO THEY DESERVE TO LIVE IN A HOUSE AND WORK IN NORMAL JOBS, AND RECEIVE WAGES THAT LEGAL AND HONEST AMERICANS SHOULD BE GETTING? I THINK NOT, AND I KNOW THAT YOU AGREE! I WILL NOT ALLOW MY COUNTRY TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!
    WE AS LEGAL AMERICANS MUST TAKE A STAND, AND TAKE ONE SOON!! THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE GOING TO BE PROTESTING OUR LAWS ON MAY 1ST, AND I WILL NOT SIT AROUND WHILE THEY MOCK MY FREEDOMS! THERE IS GOING TO BE A COUNTER STRIKE ON THE FIRST, AND WE WILL RUN DOWN THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS UNTIL THEY UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE NOT WELCOME! WE WILL SEND THEM ALL BACK TO MEXICO, AND NOT LET THEM RETURN UNTIL THEY ARE LEGAL!

Banned
    Forest Grove High School (Gr. 9-12)
    1401 Nichols Lane Forest Grove, OR 97116
    Phone: 503-359-2432 FAX: 503-359-2521
    Principal: John O'Neill

Here's the info on the school. I think by Monday morning the Pricipal's e-mail box will be bulging!

I sent the principle an email. I hope more do the same.

Re: Kids get it but not the elite class

Quote Originally Posted by obbop
    http://www.kptv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4793409

Legal experts say kids do not have absolute First Amendment protection on campus
    They should re-phrase that to say 'Only American kids do not have absolute first amendment protection on campus.'
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Did any one that e-mailed my principle get a reply from him?

Dalton,

Congratulations on your efforts to educate students at your school. I've been mounting an effort at my university this semester and I produced fliers myself. You can see the ones I distributed as well as information on my group at www.citizensfortightborders.com.

Here at ALIPAC, we launched a Student Outreach Program to assist college students on bringing the facts to their campuses. Even though you are still in high school, you may want to take a look at our first flier. You can view it here:
    http://citizensfortightborders.com/collegeflyer.pdf

Being in high school, it is sometimes harder to get information out. Make sure you abide by the rules at your school regarding postings. However, continue to stand strong and don't be discouraged by those who will call you names and single you out. Stick to the facts and stand up for what's right

Not be negative But if this Bill passes the hispanic communitys will retaleat and people will get hurt.. People Get ready to fight for what u believe in because if u dont they will WIN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12