Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for posting that Texas2Step!!!

We need to throw some support behind the Mayor, Ms. Semler, etc. because LaRaza has no right making any demands of anyone and Ms. Semler's membership with the Minuteman Project in no way, shape, or form has any effect on how she does her job and it sure as heck has no effect whatsoever on LaRaza. NONE!!!

This is nothing more than a power play by LaRaza who has been losing so much ground and credibility......even with the illegals themselves....in recent months that they are now reduced to badgering little old women sitting on Parks' boards just to make themselves feel better.

This cannot be permitted and we are the ones who cannot permit it while remaining silent!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

KS: Funkhouser meets with Hispanic Leaders

And I imagine, azwreath, that you and others on this site know something about badgering little old women, although I had not realized its purpose was just to make yourselves feel better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: KS: Funkhouser meets with Hispanic Leaders

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    And I imagine, azwreath, that you and others on this site know something about badgering little old women, although I had not realized its purpose was just to make yourselves feel better.
    Texas2step, I don't believe I am understanding what you are saying to wreath in this statement.

It sounds like you are saying wreath enjoys badgering little old women to make herself feel better ( did I catch that right ?), I hope I am wrong but if I am not you certainly owe her an apology. If that is not what you are saying then I will apologize now, but you will not find a kinder person than wreath, one who has worked hard on alipac and never been unkind to anyone. This sounds like a personal attack with no foundation , and many of us are little old ladies who don't attack people we attack a cause. Wreath was speaking of a group in her statement and could not have been more correct. The group LA RAZA is being petty and spitful, plain and simple.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Thanks for posting that Texas2Step!!!

We need to throw some support behind the Mayor, Ms. Semler, etc. because LaRaza has no right making any demands of anyone and Ms. Semler's membership with the Minuteman Project in no way, shape, or form has any effect on how she does her job and it sure as heck has no effect whatsoever on LaRaza. NONE!!!

This is nothing more than a power play by LaRaza who has been losing so much ground and credibility......even with the illegals themselves....in recent months that they are now reduced to badgering little old women sitting on Parks' boards just to make themselves feel better.

This cannot be permitted and we are the ones who cannot permit it while remaining silent!!!
    I SUGGEST WE ALL GET INVOLVED AND CALL, E-MAIL ALL OF THEM NOT TO BEND TO LA RAZA'A DEMANDS. IF THEY DO, LA RAZA WILL REALLY BECOME EMBOLDEN AND BRAZEN AS WELL. A MESSAGE HAS TO BE GIVEN TO LA RAZA.

KS: Funkhouse meets with Hispnaic Leaders

Sosadforus:
    Everytime I make a post on this site, however simple, it is generally either held up for ridicule or attacked by one of many of the regulars here. Since I am "a little old woman" myself, it seemed to me that azwreath's entry was yet another example of ridicule of something I had written in good faith. My reply was simply an attempt at wry humor. I am dumbfounded that you or anyone else would waste time writing the extensive post you did, and attempt to convert my one sentence attempt at humor into some sort of deliberate insult that evidentally is of such magnitude that it requires a "declaration of war" from all true ALIPACERS to "protect" one of their own from my sentence!

You can pursue this theme if you want to; I am going to back to watch the Cowboys game.

The convention would bring an estimated 5 million to $7 million in revenue.
    I hope this city doesn't give in to La Raza's blackmail.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Texas2step,
    Then I am sorry, and I do apologize! I'm glad it was "Wry Humor", I am one of those little "old ladys" also, and am to serious sometimes.

Lets all show our support e-mail Funkhouser, La Raza can not keep getting away with pushing people around because they have a different view about illegal aliens.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosadforus,
    I was pleasantly surprised to read your gracious apology, which I readily accept. Thank you! Perhaps our ages give us an added sense of urgency and seriousness in all of this! But it seems to me that you have been a real leader and warrior here, constantly rallying and reminding others about the true purpose and focus of ALIPAC, especially when there is work to be done: it was just a little unnerving to find that warrior-like quality turned upon oneself!

I am a Kansas native, so I have been especially proud of Mayor Funkhouser's refusal up to now to bow to the pressures of La Raza and remove Ms. Semler from the parks board. Up to now he has just reminded people that "diversity" included respecting her freedom to hold her beliefs, too. So I hope some will follow your suggestion and show him their support in maintaining her on the park board rather than bowing to this latest round of blackmail from La Raza.

Texas2Step

One thing about us "little old ladies" you can't find better patriots!!

Doing my e-mail , phone call, and Fax this morning to Funkhouser. If we can get enough people doing this maybe we can keep one of our minutemen/woman from being bullied by LaRaza.

Agreed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12