Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAN YOU SAY

SPECIAL ORDER 40?

NOW, REPEAL THAT STUPID ORDER AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT!

Grrrrrrrr.....
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I'm glad the LEO is ok, don't really care about the Mexican National... he took his life in his own hands and he signed his own death warrant. I know that sounds cold, but I am sick and tired of the abuse we are expected to "tolerate" at the hands of illegals.
    AMEN AND LIKE YOU SAID, HE SIGNED HIS OWN DEATH WARRANT AND, HE COULD HAVE CAUSED OTHERS TO GET SERIOUSLY INJURED. ITS TIME FOR THESE PEOPLE TO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE NO LONGER LIVING IN A PLACE THAT IS LAWLESS LIKE MEXICO IS.

While the deputy was stopped along the roadway, Gonzalez pulled up behind him and again opened fire, officials said.
    Their criminal actions will become worst as time passes nationwide, because illegal immigrants do not fear the laws of this land.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    quote(Get these people out of our country. Get them out, get them out now and keep them out forever.)quote

Agree but we have an elitist government who believe they know best and certainly they in there controlled environment do not suffer the effect of illegals, simply the gov is more concerned over what is PC more then the American taxpayer one only need to look at the TSA too understand that.

Three groups gain from illegals, Mexican gov. our gov. and the business people who want huge profits and subsidized labor once we put these business people in jail only then will immigration slow or stop.

Mandatory jail sentence for anyone hiring an illegal will change the problem over night but I won't hold my breath.
    THEY ARE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT "VOTES" IN ORDER TO KEEP THEM IN POWER. BUT OBAMA WILL NOT BE A TWO TERM PRESIDENT SO HE MIGHT AS WELL FACE THE FACT THAT HE WON'T.

Maywood, maywood, where have I heard that before.hmmm???

Ohhhh wait a minute! Isn't that the place taken over by the mexican gangbangers who hoisted their flag over an upside down US flag in '05, '06 or'07?? That Maywood?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Maywood, maywood, where have I heard that before.hmmm???

Ohhhh wait a minute! Isn't that the place taken over by the mexican gangbangers who hoisted their flag over an upside down US flag in '05, '06 or'07?? That Maywood?
    That would be Maywood alright. A perfect example of what happens when illegal invaders take over a city and the ensuing political corruption that is sure to follow...

WITH VIDEO

Shooting on 60 East; deputy returns fire
    Saturday, February 12, 2011

SOUTH EL MONTE, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities say an off-duty sheriff's deputy returned fire after shots rang out on the eastbound 60 Freeway in South El Monte on Friday.

California Highway Patrol received a call from an off-duty sheriff's deputy that a person had been shot on the eastbound Pomona (60) Freeway at Santa Anita Boulevard at 2:36 p.m. The deputy was able to return fire.

Police found a man with a gunshot wound to the face on Santa Anita Boulevard a short time later.

The shooting occurred around 2:40 p.m. on the eastbound 60 between Rosemead Boulevard and Peck Road, said sheriff's Sgt. Jeff Walker.

"We found the subject, a Hispanic male, at Santa Anita Avenue near the freeway," Walker said. "The deputy was not struck by any gunfire."

The suspect sustained a graze wound to his face. He was hospitalized and expected to survive.

The 60 East was closed briefly for the shooting investigation.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?secti ... id=7954061

The deputy was NOT shot, but shot AT. It's hard to sift through all the BS to get to what really happened in these kinds of stories. Strains the credibility of those who are trying to get to the truth.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12