Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LA now in Mexico? Billboard 4 TV newscast nixes CA 4 MX

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=43973

ALIPAC'ians at work ... see front page story

INVASION USA
    L.A. now in Mexico?
    Billboard for TV newscast has 'CA' crossed out, nation's named added
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: April 25, 2005
    5:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

An immigration activist group is drawing attention to a photograph showing a billboard ad for a Spanish-language TV newscast in L.A. on which the "CA" abbreviation after "Los Angeles" has been crossed out and the word "Mexico" added in its place.

An e-mail to supporters of Americans for Legal Immigration states: "We just received this photo of a billboard in CA that reads 'Los Angeles CA' but the CA is crossed out and replaced by the word 'Mexico.' It looks like this billboard is compliments of Clear Channel."

The billboard reportedly sits along the 605 freeway in Southern California. A photo of the ad was taken by a commuter who says he first though his eyes were playing tricks on him.

The e-mail that accompanied the photo read:

I travel every day to and from work on the 605 freeway. By the sand quarries and the river wash there are many billboards. I have noticed that it seems more and more of them are in Spanish. Last week, I thought I noticed something strange on one of billboards. The 605 moves fast usually at that point, so I went by again the next day and verified that the CA was crossed out and replaced with MEXICO.

Still not wanting to believe my eyes, or hoping they were playing tricks on me, I went by again, Sunday afternoon the 24th. I went home and retrieved the digital camera. I drove north on the 605 past Ramona and there it was on the right-hand side. I pulled off the road and took this all too sad photo.

I guess they don't have to hide their intentions anymore.

PA

In the center of the billboard, placed within the L.A. skyline, is an image of the Angel of Independence, a well-known monument in Mexico City, further suggesting the merging of Los Angeles and Mexico.

Last month, ClearChannel, the apparent owner of the billboard, announced a "Multicultural Sales and Marketing Initiative" to expand its focus on "serving the fast-growing U.S. Hispanic and African American population."

A call to KRCA, channel 62, was not returned by press time.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

This is FABULOUS!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pretty good, huh?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Great Post!!

That is unbelievable!! But once again just about sums it up.

Someone should send that to Bill O'Reilly, Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh.

La Raza has begun......
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All the "talking heads" have been contacted.

Cool Watchman!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isn't diversity grand?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Isn't diversity grand?
    Not when you're driving on the freeway and have to wonder what country you're in because of a blatant, in-your-face billboard

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Isn't diversity grand?
    Not when you're driving on the freeway and have to wonder what country you're in because of a blatant, in-your-face billboard
    I really don't have a good feeling about the direction this countries heading into, I really don't.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast