Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quite Frankly, i am sick of these people and their BS, its high time we go after them. We need to start petitioning congress to cut off funding to them for starters.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

MW
    “The country demands and deserves a solution to our broken immigration system
    We don't deserve the sort of solution you had in mind, Ms. Murguia. Besides that, we're demanding border security and enforcement, not amnesty!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hate to say it. They lost a battle, but are winning the war. To see old timey democrats praise La Raza during the debate made my stomach turn. But it is the reality. If nothing is done, they win for sure. We must get our politicians to enforce our current laws and now!
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Don't forget to continually remind everyone you know that Hillary is in bed with LaRaza. She also kisses the butt of Tony Villar, mayor of Los Angeles.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

[quote]“The country demands and deserves a solution to our broken immigration system, and it is unthinkable that the Senate would fail to move the debate forward.â€

Maybe we can work to Get LaRaza's funding cut.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Well, so much for the Council of La Raza being included in the secret meetings to write the bill.
    "Demands' That word again!

The Senate did address amnesty for illegals and somehow Janet/La Raza doesn't see - the American People - Killed Bill 1348.

I'm very happy and still getting goose bumps when I realize what has just happened. I have so much gratitude for ALIPAC for all the inspiration, information, ideas, love of America. It feels great to feel a sense of victory for a change.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Well, if it had passed the Senate, the House would have rejected it big time. Everyone admits that the House would be a LOT tougher than the Senate, so they needn't waste their time.

They must not abdicate their duty to the American public,â€

WELCOME SLANTED, Glad to have you join us, hope you plan on staying around for round 2, think it is going to get interesting!!

What LaRaza does not realize is even if this bill gets through this Senate it will never pass the house, they have already said they would not vote for it, They Killed S2611 and this bill is worse so cry all you want Janet, maybe you should move down to Mexico and fight for their rights there
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast